Hello,
The my pictures folder changed its file name to the "name
of the user" 's documents. This is annoying so I want to
change it back to plain old "my pictures". Does anyone
know how to do this?
Thanks

This is by design if you're logged into another account and you're viewing
the "My Documents" folder of another user. (The folder's name really is "My
Documents", but Explorer is presenting it with the username.)

--
Please reply in newsgroup.