using different fonts

Andrew

I am trying to use two different fonts -- one for desktop
items and the other for files in my documents. Is there
any way I can get windows to differentiate font type for
different parts of windows?

Thanks,
Andrew.

andrew wrote:
> I am trying to use two different fonts -- one for desktop
> items and the other for files in my documents. Is there
> any way I can get windows to differentiate font type for
> different parts of windows?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew.

Unless there's a third party tool that can accomplish this (that I am
unaware of) the answer is no. There is certainly no way to do it natively.
lose his marbles?