help please

forgive me for posting in this newsgroup but I cannot find an alternative.
My sons PS2 has this problem, the cd tray closes but immediately opens again
(not closing) therefore it is impossible to use it. please help

best wishes
Jayne
1 answer Last reply
More about help please

    "Jane" <comic@joker.com> wrote in message
    > forgive me for posting in this newsgroup but I cannot find an alternative.
    > My sons PS2 has this problem, the cd tray closes but immediately opens
    > again
    > (not closing) therefore it is impossible to use it. please help

    Sounds like the eject arm has broken or got stuck. Is the ps2 still under
    warranty? You could send it to Sony for a fix.

Console Gaming Video Games