Question about integrated cards

OK well, my desktop computer(HP motherboard) was bought on Christmas. it DOES have an integrated graphics card, and it runs at low fps for my games. i wanted to know if i could replace the built in graphics card? also can you guys recommend some graphics cards? don't make them overpriced, im really just going for FPS increase. Please help me, i have been searching the internet and still cant find an answer. PLEASE ask me questions if needed i really want to get this figured out.

The specs i know of(noob sorry =S)
processor: AMD e1-200 APU with Radeon HD graphics
windows 8 64-bit
system manufactioner: Hewlett-Packard
system model: p2-1334
4069 MB ram
1 answer Last reply
More about question integrated cards
  1. you cant replace your intergrated graphics card but you can add a dedicated one.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Graphics Cards Hewlett Packard Product