Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm looking for a way to prevent the "show desktop" icon
from making a toolbar that has the "always on top"
feature checked from dissappearing when clicked. If
the "always on top" feature is not checked, the toolbars
do not dissappear. I need a solution that allows
the "always on top" feature to remain checked.

Unfortunately, no. This is a known issue with deskbars.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

"Eric" <vinyard@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a way to prevent the "show desktop" icon
> from making a toolbar that has the "always on top"
> feature checked from dissappearing when clicked. If
> the "always on top" feature is not checked, the toolbars
> do not dissappear. I need a solution that allows
> the "always on top" feature to remain checked.

If it's a known problem, shouldn't Microsoft be fixing it? Oh that's
right, all the no clue whiners cried about security.

-Al