LGA 755 vs. LGA1366

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddkput

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
I am a student and I am looking for more info about the major difference between the Lga 755 and the Lga 1366. This is for a take home paper over spring break. I know all of the minor differences about QPI and cpu size also the ram from ddr2 to ddr3. Just looking to see if someone knew anything from first hand experience about any major differences besides the obvious upgrades. I know this teacher and I am sure he is looking for something obscure.

Solution
^At the top of each forum section or even on the main forum page, you can click on the button called "My Threads" that shows your personal threads that you've created or commented on.

ddkput

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for the info and links. Most of them I have already researched and come up with most of the answer i think the Professor wants. Just looking for something more obscure to add be fore submission.

ddkput

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012

Thank you for your info. I know I caught a lot of crap By this post. Most people thought I was just trying to get someone else to do my work for me. That is not the case. I did do research and did look up quite a bit of info. Most of what was responded to me I already had from different web sites and wiki only goes so far. I my self am new to this and am just now starting to learn about the components of a computer. You can only learn so much from lectures especially from an instructor who like to rant and rave about personal stuff. I know most of the info he request is out of date and then we have to spend hours searching the web for clues. Most of what you stated I already had but the way you said it was clearer. Thank you. I just think I was looking for something that wasnt there or trying to make it more complicated than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.