Windows XP Home Edition, vs. HP Officejet T45

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Officejet
  • Windows XP
August 22, 2004 2:46:02 PM

Previously when I installed Windows XP from Windows 98, I
was unable to use my HP Officejet T45 to scan. Is there a
driver that can be downloaded to fix, or is the program
incompatible with that hardware? Thank you.

More about : windows home edition officejet t45

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 22, 2004 6:57:44 PM

Hi Kerry,

This might help you:

"Communication Error: Unsupported Device" Error Message When You Install an HP Officejet T45 or T65 Printer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823299&Product=winxp

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Kerry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ac2801c4886f$e4231bb0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> Previously when I installed Windows XP from Windows 98, I
> was unable to use my HP Officejet T45 to scan. Is there a
> driver that can be downloaded to fix, or is the program
> incompatible with that hardware? Thank you.
Anonymous
a b α HP
August 22, 2004 9:48:35 PM

HP Officejet t45 All-in-One Software