Which is better more cpu or less

G

Hello, I play a game on the internet and it runs quite slow, one of the options is that you can use less cpu, should I use less cpu or more? which will make it run faster?

G

Hello, I play a game on the internet and it runs quite slow, one of the options is that you can use less cpu, should I use less cpu or more? which will make it run faster?

please help me i just want to know a simple question...

G

certainly not if you have a slow internet connection or an already slow cpu.

what do you have?

dealcorn

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2008
Am I reading this wrong or did everyone get it backwards. Your Internet game plays slow with whatever CPU you are using today. The Internet game has an option to place a lower level of demand on your CPU. With a lower level of demand, you should game faster. If your issue is slow play, go for the less CPU option.

lowjack989

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
Get fiber optic inet connection, then if I am reading this right more cpu so the graphics will move faster.....Make sure you have a good network configuration first off

Maybe he was. I don't know what he was asking and he has not clarified. The question, as written, makes little sense. "More or less" is not the same as "faster or slower" and certainly doesn't suggest an internet connection issue.