Edge Magazine available in the USA!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video (More info?)

I was in a local Barnes and Noble book store and happen to find about 20
copies of the latest issue of Edge Magazine. For those who don't know
what Edge Magazine is, it's probably the best quality (in every way)
published magazine available today. It's published in the U.K and was
never available in the USA due to some weird copyright issue. Seems that
some other entity owned the rights to "Edge" in the USA. I guess either
an agreement was made or the Edge found some way around the copyright
issues.

Anyhow, run don't walk to your local Barnes and Noble bookstore and pick
up a copy.

Regards,
--
Matt Costanza
Austin, Tx USA

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video (More info?)

Excellent news. I was thinking of letting my expensive Games TM
subscription lapse, but now I'll probably be buying both that and Edge at
B+N.

How much is the cover price?

"Matt Costanza" <somewhere@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>I was in a local Barnes and Noble book store and happen to find about 20
>copies of the latest issue of Edge Magazine. For those who don't know
what
>Edge Magazine is, it's probably the best quality (in every way) published
>magazine available today. It's published in the U.K and was never
available
>in the USA due to some weird copyright issue. Seems that some other
entity
>owned the rights to "Edge" in the USA. I guess either an agreement was
made
>or the Edge found some way around the copyright issues.
>
> Anyhow, run don't walk to your local Barnes and Noble bookstore and pick
> up a copy.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Matt Costanza
> Austin, Tx USA

It has removed 103 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Hugh Jass wrote:

> Excellent news. I was thinking of letting my expensive Games TM
> subscription lapse, but now I'll probably be buying both that and Edge at
> B+N.
>
> How much is the cover price?

$7.99

Regards,