PSP playing Tivo files

Anyone else transferring their tivo files to their psp? I have been doing
it, but I am experiencing audio lag (the audio and video get out of sync).
Anyone else ran into this problem?

here's the website where I learned how to do it...
http://www.zatznotfunny.com/ttg.htm#psp
1 answer Last reply
More about playing tivo files

    It might better if you download it to your PC and then use the
    PSPvideo9 software to convert it afterwards.

Console Gaming Tivo PlayStation Video Video Games