OTTISH: Bluetooth Audio?

Last response: in Technologies
July 18, 2005 12:15:33 PM

Hi.
About a year or so ago, I was interested in acquiring some bluetooth audio
equipment, ie some headphones, and potentially some speakers. I was
specifically interested in headphones, rather than a mobile phone headset;
because I wanted them for music, amongst other purposes. At the time, the
only real option were the Bluetake sports headphones. Not being sure about
these, I decided to leave it a while and see what got developed.

A year later, I have gone back to see what's available, and am surprised to
see that nothing much has changed. There are still the Bluetake headphones,
and now some Logitech ones for the ipod, and besides that, nothing much at
all.

Can this be right? I must have been looking in the wrong places surely.
Does anyone know of more bluetooth headphones, and also speaker sets, that
are available out there? I am surprised to find still only a couple of
options knocking around, in terms of headphones, and no speakers at all.
Any pointers welcome, thanks.

More about : ottish bluetooth audio

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 2:57:06 AM

The Crow wrote:

> Can this be right? I must have been looking in the wrong places surely.
> Does anyone know of more bluetooth headphones, and also speaker sets, that
> are available out there? I am surprised to find still only a couple of
> options knocking around, in terms of headphones, and no speakers at all.
> Any pointers welcome, thanks.

Just wait a little longer, you will see headphones and a box to plug in
pair of speakers in time for Christmas holidays.

pzboyz
!