Asrock n68-vs3 ucc motherboard

chazor

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Yes the n68-vs3 20UCC does run windows 8
and very well i might add ive noticed it runs windows 8 better than it does windows 7
with that said i am thinking of getting a new board because of the limited capability the board has
personaly i would like more that 8 gb ram. My machine runs my home network as well as my web server. it is also my gaming computer. bat all in all this board has been great the it even plays some games out of the box witch is nice for the bugget gamer who doesnt play BIG graphic intensive games. its also limited in the tearms of pci expansion, while is has pci and its just a 2.0
most graphics cards are 3.0 but backwards compatible. witch means you can use them but not to there full potential

ThaxMessiahx

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2011

o ok i didnt no because asrock didnt list windows 8 compatable im still building my budget gaming rig... which games can run on the nvidia geforce 7025 the board comes with??

chazor

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Not that you haven't already found out sorry for getting back to you so late i moved just getting net back. it runs mine craft perfectly it runs elder scrolls oblivion on low settings these are the only games i tried out of the box but it it runs oblivion im sure it can run other games on low half decently