Precision Cutting ATX case topical price? help!

or-ex

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2011
So I'm planing on getting a bitfenix shinobi with no side window, and totally customizing it with carbon fiber vinyl, EL wire, and painting the mesh etc.
But, before i do all of this, I would like to know if anyone knows how much a Precision Cutting job on a atx side panel would cost? Because i would like to cut out the bitfenix logo in it, and out line it with EL wire also... Any estimate will be helpfully. Thanks!

Solution
Hi, I think you'd have more luck finding an estimate by printing off a picture of your design and taking the panel to your local machine shop. The prices are going to vary from place to place and unless somebody on here has done the exact same thing you have, I don't think anyone's going to have an answer for you. Sounds like a cool idea though, good luck.
-Allix-

allix24

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
Hi, I think you'd have more luck finding an estimate by printing off a picture of your design and taking the panel to your local machine shop. The prices are going to vary from place to place and unless somebody on here has done the exact same thing you have, I don't think anyone's going to have an answer for you. Sounds like a cool idea though, good luck.
-Allix-

Solution

or-ex

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2011

Awesome! Thanks. I'll do it tomorrow.