screen on psp weak

my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

More about screen weak

    "hockeyjerk10 via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message

    > my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

    What? Have you been using it to drive nails or something?

    Mine too has little nicks in it that I have no idea how they got there.

    RnR Lesnar

    > my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

    Clumsy twat.

    "hockeyjerk10 via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message
    > my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

    LOL drive nails, LOL

    Right!!!!

    I have returned a few because of stuck and dead pixels. My last return was
    that the PSP would mute it's self. Can you imagine that? All by it's self.
    I'd be playing metal gear and the sound would go out and the mute symbol
    would appear. So I took it back to ToysRus, who which they gladly exchanged
    it for a new one. But not after checking 2 that had dead pixels and 1 that
    had an air bubble on the screen, the view part of the screen mind you.

    bolo

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    >> I see, they're not obvious unless you're looking for them. Might even
    >> have been there when you bought it, just didn't notice them?

    > You know exactly what he meant.

    No, actually, I did not know what he meant. The other guy said it had bites
    out of it and RNR, or whatever, said his had nicks too. Lot's of portables
    get nicks, Mr PinkSockee. I was just wondering why his was. Boy, you're
    dumb.

    > Rather than be such a dick about everything, you should actually think
    > before you post know and then.

    What was that?

    When was I a dick in this conversation? Seems to me you're so bent on me
    that your little binary thinking brain makes up conflict.

    So, why don't you get back to your peas and carrots, son, and maybe get your
    mom to check your diaper?

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Sony Video Games