screen on psp weak

Last response: in Video Games
April 14, 2005 5:13:38 AM

my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

More about : screen psp weak

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 5:13:39 AM

"hockeyjerk10 via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message

> my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

What? Have you been using it to drive nails or something?
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 5:13:39 AM

Mine too has little nicks in it that I have no idea how they got there.

RnR Lesnar

> my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

April 14, 2005 6:19:00 AM

Clumsy twat.

"hockeyjerk10 via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message
> my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it

April 14, 2005 11:55:56 AM

LOL drive nails, LOL

Right!!!!

I have returned a few because of stuck and dead pixels. My last return was
that the PSP would mute it's self. Can you imagine that? All by it's self.
I'd be playing metal gear and the sound would go out and the mute symbol
would appear. So I took it back to ToysRus, who which they gladly exchanged
it for a new one. But not after checking 2 that had dead pixels and 1 that
had an air bubble on the screen, the view part of the screen mind you.

bolo
"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> "hockeyjerk10 via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>
> > my psp screen already has chips in it but i still love it
>
> What? Have you been using it to drive nails or something?

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 1:49:03 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

>> I see, they're not obvious unless you're looking for them. Might even
>> have been there when you bought it, just didn't notice them?

> You know exactly what he meant.

No, actually, I did not know what he meant. The other guy said it had bites
out of it and RNR, or whatever, said his had nicks too. Lot's of portables
get nicks, Mr PinkSockee. I was just wondering why his was. Boy, you're
dumb.

> Rather than be such a dick about everything, you should actually think
> before you post know and then.

What was that?

When was I a dick in this conversation? Seems to me you're so bent on me
that your little binary thinking brain makes up conflict.

So, why don't you get back to your peas and carrots, son, and maybe get your
mom to check your diaper?
!