Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Installing new hard drive question for XP???

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Windows XP
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Hard Drives
Last response: in Windows XP
August 23, 2004 12:12:52 AM

Can I just install my new rive as a slave and do a global copy or is it more
complicated with Windows XP Pro?

Please email me if you have the answer.
Thanks
Jim

JCMIOS@N-CONNECT.NET

More about : installing hard drive question

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 1:21:06 PM

Hi,

What are u trying to do with the slave disk.
use it for data storage.
or trying to move the contents of the operating system from the master to
the slave.

the first option is ok but the second one is not possible.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.