Installing new hard drive question for XP???

Can I just install my new rive as a slave and do a global copy or is it more
complicated with Windows XP Pro?

Please email me if you have the answer.
Thanks
Jim

JCMIOS@N-CONNECT.NET
1 answer Last reply
More about installing hard drive question

    Hi,

    What are u trying to do with the slave disk.
    use it for data storage.
    or trying to move the contents of the operating system from the master to
    the slave.

    the first option is ok but the second one is not possible.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com.

    "Jim" wrote:

    > Can I just install my new rive as a slave and do a global copy or is it more
    > complicated with Windows XP Pro?
    >
    > Please email me if you have the answer.
    > Thanks
    > Jim
    >
    > JCMIOS@N-CONNECT.NET

Configuration Windows XP Microsoft Customization Hard Drives