Activesync over Bluetooth

I am trying to use Activesync over my Bluetooth connection.
I am using a PocketPC 2003
Samsung SCH-i730

I got the pair
I open Activesync and go
Programs > Activesync

The Activesync on my PC starts up
The Active sync on my PC says 2 items needs to be synced
It starts syncing
But it can not actually sync the 2, it sits there and eventually says
"not connected"

Any ideas?

Ed,
2 answers Last reply
More about activesync bluetooth

    "gencode" <google@gencode.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to use Activesync over my Bluetooth connection.
    > I am using a PocketPC 2003
    > Samsung SCH-i730
    >
    > I got the pair
    > I open Activesync and go
    > Programs > Activesync
    >
    > The Activesync on my PC starts up
    > The Active sync on my PC says 2 items needs to be synced
    > It starts syncing
    > But it can not actually sync the 2, it sits there and eventually says
    > "not connected"

    Are you using the Bluetooth adapter on a USB HUB or USB port on your
    computer? These devices do not like HUBs, and low power can cause this.

    Also check your firewalls.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    "Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
    > "gencode" <google@gencode.com> wrote in message
    >>I am trying to use Activesync over my Bluetooth connection.
    >> I am using a PocketPC 2003
    >> Samsung SCH-i730
    >>
    >> I got the pair
    >> I open Activesync and go
    >> Programs > Activesync
    >>
    >> The Activesync on my PC starts up
    >> The Active sync on my PC says 2 items needs to be synced
    >> It starts syncing
    >> But it can not actually sync the 2, it sits there and eventually says
    >> "not connected"
    >
    > Are you using the Bluetooth adapter on a USB HUB or USB port on your
    > computer? These devices do not like HUBs, and low power can cause this.
    >
    > Also check your firewalls.

    I suggest you uncheck all items to be sync'd, then start testing one at a
    time.

    I find occasionally ActiveSync's table gets clobbered.

Bluetooth Connection Samsung