Budget Range: 350-450 pounds including everything.
System Usage from Most to Least Important: Online games such as: Lineage 2/ Darkfall( if its get better)
Parts Not Required: Mouse & Keyboard
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Don't care as long as they offer cheapest price and cheapest/free delivery (preffer in UK)
Country: United Kingdom,Manchester
Parts Preferences: Priority:
1) Processor ( 85-95p) AMD Buldz 4100 3.6ghz ( Fits in price range)
2) graphic card (60-100p) Please advise me
3) Ram (25- 32p) 8Gb ram any brand 1333mhz ( fits in price range)
4) SSD 60-80p) 60gb best speed for the price ( mostly all fits in the price range)
5) Motherboard - I am not interested in upgrading later. (35-50p) This is where I need your help..
6) Monitor (60 - 85p) Can some one name the criteria on a choosing monitor?
7) power supply (10-30p) I just need one to run at least one or two years^^
least priority is the Case.. but a 20-30p ( I will probably buy one case with 500W PSU..)
So minimum price: 350.
Maximum price: around 450..
By surfing the prices and reviews I am absoluteyly sure I want to buy AMD Procesor as its the best for the money/performance ratio. The rest depends on price and compatibility with the process.
Overclocking: Maybe, but I dont have any experience with it although I am willing to gain some.
SLI or Crossfire: Definitely NO!!!
Monitor Resolution: Haven't decided on the monitor as it depends on the budget( so it depends on the overall price above). Although I prefer minimum resolution from: 1280x1024 to 1650x 1024 or similar. Not planning to use more than one monitor nor eyefinity or anything close to 3D vision gaming!!!
Additional Comments: Hello The deal is this. I want a pc for around 400 pounds..And actually I have already chosen some builds but I am very strugling on choosing the right motherboard for the AMD Bulldozer 4100 3.6ghz...
Games I want to play - lineage2..just for good old days, witcher 2 and something like that.But I have no obsession on playing the latest games and on the highest possible details.
So here are the parts :
Procesor: AMD FX-4100 AM3+ 3.6GHz 12MB 95W
( price around 95p with delivery) http://www.businessdirect.bt.com/products/amd-fx-4100-a...
I am choosing this procesor because of its high performance so I would like to stick with it. By the can somebody explain me the importance of L1/L2/L3 Cache In gaming
1) Please explain whether there is a difference in installing an nvidia card into AMD system rather than radeon card?
2) whats the difference in core clock mhz as it goes from 900mhz to up..and it can be overclocked - so wheter gtx 550 is good card or there is smthg similar for less price but close performance? and im taking about the radeon 6770/6790..
To me they are all the same - only price is different - so probably choosing the cheapest are best option?
Ok..Whats the difference in cc/non cc/buffer and etc..
I have read quite a lot about those new ssd drives( well if we consider few years being new) so I made up my mind> I want ssd I had enough with normal hdd - the last two just broke.. Lets try one. Do not worry I will buya hdd later on for extra space.. But this ssd is mainly focused on OS and programs and game 1 or 2.
Planning to buy the 60gb price around 60-80p.. Now can somebody explain me between the ssd prices? I do know that best ssd comes with SATA 6gb/s and write/read speed up to 500+ . But do I really need that much? perhaps 200mb/s+ are more than enough for casual game player? Anddd if I buy an ssd with 6gb/s than the motherboard will have to have a 6gb/s plug as well - and then the price goes up.. So Conclusion - I want to buy the cheapest SSD possible around 60 gb space with maximum read/write speed for 3gb/s PLUG. http://www.scan.co.uk/products/60gb-corsair-nova-series...(64.32p)