Jabra BT250 with Nokia charger

I took a chance and plugged in Nokia charger into Jabra, and it works. The
chargers are a bit different though, and I wonder if there could be
long-term damage. Jabra charger is 6V 250mA, while Nokia charger is 5.7V
800mA.

Any advice from electronically minded folks?

Thanks.

Dmitri
1 answer Last reply
More about jabra bt250 nokia charger

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:59:54 -0500, "dmitri" <dk2000@comcast.net> wrote:

    > I took a chance and plugged in Nokia charger into Jabra, and it works. The
    > chargers are a bit different though, and I wonder if there could be
    > long-term damage. Jabra charger is 6V 250mA, while Nokia charger is 5.7V
    > 800mA.
    >
    > Any advice from electronically minded folks?

    Should be fine so long as the connector is the right size and is not
    damaging the Jabra. I do the same with Nokia and Plantronics headsets and
    the only problem is a slight difference in the barrel sizes of connectors.

    Tony

Bluetooth Nokia