Help! Intec Xtreme FX Racing Wheel need Playstation console!

Hi all
If you know how to convert this device work for PC, please help me.
Recently I bought Intec Universal racing wheel for PC game. It is a big
mistake, 'coz intec wheel is for Xbox, playstation,ect. No USB port. I
know that after I open the box!! Can I use some converter or adapter to
connect this guy to my computer? I really don't want to buy an
expensive console for it. In addition, all my racing games are only for
the computer. Any type of suggestions from you are highly appreciated.
Thanks very much in anticipation!!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about help intec xtreme racing wheel playstation console

    On 14 Apr 2005 18:31:59 -0700, jonwey422@yahoo.com spewed forth these words of
    wisdom:

    >Hi all
    >If you know how to convert this device work for PC, please help me.
    >Recently I bought Intec Universal racing wheel for PC game. It is a big
    >mistake, 'coz intec wheel is for Xbox, playstation,ect. No USB port. I
    >know that after I open the box!! Can I use some converter or adapter to
    >connect this guy to my computer? I really don't want to buy an
    >expensive console for it. In addition, all my racing games are only for
    >the computer. Any type of suggestions from you are highly appreciated.
    >Thanks very much in anticipation!!!!

    Should've bought the Logitech Driving Force, which not only kicks ass, but it
    works on both the PS2 and Windows XP without drivers.

    Galley

    Yeah, we don't have an answer to your question but we hate to pass a good
    chance to give out a good old neener neener to someone who has obviously
    just made a costly mistake...Good luck in your quest.

    --
    Father of a Doctoral Student
    Counseling Psychology Program

Console Gaming PlayStation Video Games