Your question

Help Create a Cheap setupd

Tags:
  • Homebuilt
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
December 7, 2011 1:16:55 AM

Before we start my budget is 500$, I am looking for a quick and good quality computer but I am not planning to do gaming with it. I may be using it for a few games (Skyrim) but I dont mind playing on medium/low settings) I am also planning on buying from Tiger Direct.ca or newegg.ca so links to those adresses will be helpfull.

Have:
- Tower I have an Atex 17.6 x 16.6 x 7.5 (around)
-Dvd/cd slot burner
- I have an externall 1tb drive

Need:
- Will need a power Supply (have one of 350 watts but thats too small)
- Need a motherboard (No high gaming needs needed)
- SSD very low space just for speed
-I will need ram either 4gb or 8gb
-Video Card with hdmi (I would like 2 recommendations one for medium low settings and one for super low 40$-60$ card)
-Now for Cpu I want either an intel i5-2500k, a phenom black edition x6 thuban, or Amd fx 8120
(The reson for cpu is simple, I was thinking of a 4 core but a good 4 core would come to about 170-200 I might as well but 20 dollars more to get one of these).

Links and prices will be apreciated it and thank you for any responce

More about : create cheap setupd

a b B Homebuilt system
December 7, 2011 1:33:17 AM

You do not want to try and fit an SSD in there it would be pointless, but let me try to find you something.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?I...

Still S.O.L when it comes to the GPU cause you will exceed your budget. I would strongly recommend not getting an SSD and using the same components in this bundle and get a GTX 460
m
l
December 7, 2011 1:38:11 AM

Alright I dont mind not getting an ssd and settling for something else but I would need newegg.ca I am from canada. Thank you
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
December 7, 2011 7:47:08 AM

No problem if you need anything else let us know and we will help out as much as possible
m
l
!