Commandurwalrus

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
So i have my own personal computer i built and my brother got jealous and wants me to build him a cheap computer, so I am. He is on a very small budget(around $200) and im going to give him all my old parts that still work. Im going to give him a intel E2200 2.2ghz processor that i might overclock for him but i cant seem to find a good mobo to do it with. witch board should i get?

Commandurwalrus

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

Thanks, i have ddr2 ram but i dont think he wants it, he recently found out how much ram can do so im not going to be using the ddr2 anymore. I have seen those boards because they are the only ones i can find that are available, but if theres anything better out there i dont know it.

sanilmahambre

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2012
GIGABYTE GA-G41MT-S2PT is a very good mobo especially if you are a overclocker.

=> Its got solid capacitors that doesnt blow on overheating
=> small in size and really efficient
=> 2×240pin DDR3 1333 (O.C.)

I had used it on my first build two years ago and its still working great with over 60% overclocked processor

Commandurwalrus

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Alright, all i realy need is ram and a video card so far, i recently got a case and im going to use my old 500w psu and a disk drive, other than that its not alot of parts, its just getting them, and being a low end gaming computer i at least want them to be decent quality. i will try and go for the gigabyte mobo and get ore ram. but where it says it supports the 1333 in overclock, does it have to be overclocked or can i but it 1333 and have it run.