HAF 932/932 Advanced

Is the only difference between these two the USB 3.0 on the front of the case?

Also have they made any revisions of these cases with dust filters?

Thanks,

Mod
11 answers Last reply
More about advanced
  1. The HAF 932 Advanced has provision for SSD, hot swap (HAF-X). The features are explained well on the "unboxing" video at Newegg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0KKbtA1Ns&feature=related
  2. Take a look at the HAF-X case too!
  3. Ubrales said:
    Take a look at the HAF-X case too!

... and the CM Storm Trooper
  4. I forgot about the HAF-X! Thanks! Would the CM Hyper 212 Plus fit in there? I assume it would
  5. modbus said:
    I forgot about the HAF-X! Thanks! Would the CM Hyper 212 Plus fit in there? I assume it would

yea
  6. modbus said:
    I forgot about the HAF-X! Thanks! Would the CM Hyper 212 Plus fit in there? I assume it would

The CM Hyper 212 Plus will fit in any of the CM cases, but you need to watch out for RAM module clearance in slot #1 if the RAM has tall heat spreaders.
  7. I'm looking at the G Skill 8BG (2x4) for RAM
  8. modbus said:
    I'm looking at the G Skill 8BG (2x4) for RAM

Try getting the Corsair Vengeance 8GB DIMMS. Or just get a G Skill without a heat spreader.
  9. So you are saying there will be a problem with the profile of the G Skills and my heat sink?
  10. modbus said:
    So you are saying there will be a problem with the profile of the G Skills and my heat sink?

If you have a MicroCenter close by, ask the tech guys. They are quite helpful. Sometimes some physical measurements must be taken to determine clearances.

Another good source is CM Tech support. I found them helpful when I purchased my HAF 932 over two years ago.
  11. Closest thing I have is a Future Shop or Best Buy, both don't sell many computer components (most I've seen is hard drives) I'll give CM Tech Support a try and the mighty Google. Thanks.

EDIT:

Although I do have a Micro Bytes close by, seems to be the same thing as Micro Center
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases USB3 Components Product