BG2 help stone to flesh!!

hi,

I'm still in chapter 2 (I believe) and Jaheira was stoned in a the
sewers. I'm still in the area of the slums, and goverment area, etc,
and I can't seem to find a stone to flesh scroll!! can anyone tell me
where to buy some? thanks! please be specific! thanks!

jim

"jim figurski" <jfigurski@comcast.net> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> I'm still in chapter 2 (I believe) and Jaheira was stoned in a the
> sewers. I'm still in the area of the slums, and goverment area, etc,
> and I can't seem to find a stone to flesh scroll!! can anyone tell me
> where to buy some? thanks! please be specific! thanks!

Are you still stoned?

gosh, where is everybody...

argh, you said 'specific' and I can't be that,
but since no one else has answered...

I believe the temple of lathander in the Promenade
has them. If not, check the other temples and The
Adventurers Mart.

ME

kevin wrote:
> "jim figurski" <jfigurski@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>hi,
>>
>>I'm still in chapter 2 (I believe) and Jaheira was stoned in a the
>>sewers. I'm still in the area of the slums, and goverment area, etc,
>>and I can't seem to find a stone to flesh scroll!! can anyone tell me
>>where to buy some? thanks! please be specific! thanks!
>

> Are you still stoned?
>
> gosh, where is everybody...
>
> argh, you said 'specific' and I can't be that,
> but since no one else has answered...
>
> I believe the temple of lathander in the Promenade
> has them. If not, check the other temples and The
> Adventurers Mart.
>
> Yeah,m I believe I've seen one in most every temple, and the spell store(s)

ME

kevin wrote:

> "jim figurski" <jfigurski@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>hi,
>>
>>I'm still in chapter 2 (I believe) and Jaheira was stoned in a the
>>sewers. I'm still in the area of the slums, and goverment area, etc,
>>and I can't seem to find a stone to flesh scroll!! can anyone tell me
>>where to buy some? thanks! please be specific! thanks!
>

> Are you still stoned?
>
> gosh, where is everybody...
>
> argh, you said 'specific' and I can't be that,
> but since no one else has answered...
>
> I believe the temple of lathander in the Promenade
> has them. If not, check the other temples and The
> Adventurers Mart.

Oh, and ring of earth control will do that also if you have that.

Me <Me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<cvl44d024q0@enews4.newsguy.com>...
> kevin wrote:
>
>> > Are you still stoned?>

yes she's been in the sewer for hours, my girlfriend have been
traveling trying to find one..

> > I believe the temple of lathander in the Promenade
> > has them. If not, check the other temples and The
> > Adventurers Mart.>

i've checked at least 3 other temples and they didn't have any. One
of the temples was in the area where the shadow thieves (?? i'm
playing the game in japanese so i'm not sure if it's an accurate
translation!) headquaters is. Walked in there there were 2 monks in
red, looked like they were reading books.
they didn't have any then went to some area on the map that said
"temple area or something. Walked into 2 of the temples there and they
didn't have it either.

where is the adventures mart? is that the first place you reach when
you come out of the dungeon?

> Oh, and ring of earth control will do that also if you have that.>

i wish, don't have it though.

thanks, i'll try looking some more.

jim

ME

jim figurski wrote:
> Me <Me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<cvl44d024q0@enews4.newsguy.com>...

> yes she's been in the sewer for hours, my girlfriend have been
> traveling trying to find one..
>

>>>I believe the temple of lathander in the Promenade
>>>has them. If not, check the other temples and The
>>>Adventurers Mart.>
>

> i've checked at least 3 other temples and they didn't have any. One
> of the temples was in the area where the shadow thieves (?? i'm
> playing the game in japanese so i'm not sure if it's an accurate
> translation!) headquaters is. Walked in there there were 2 monks in
> red, looked like they were reading books.
> they didn't have any then went to some area on the map that said
> "temple area or something. Walked into 2 of the temples there and they
> didn't have it either.
>
> where is the adventures mart? is that the first place you reach when
> you come out of the dungeon?
>

>>Oh, and ring of earth control will do that also if you have that.>
>

> i wish, don't have it though.
>
> thanks, i'll try looking some more.
>
> jim
Yes Adventurers Mart is in the Promenade, where you come out, there's a guy
standing outside of it, trying to entice prople in to there, you may be able to
find the ring of earth control in there, I forget where I pick mine up at, but
it seems to me it's early in the game so it's either there or the copper
coranet, in the slums.

In the AM there's a lady up in the back of the balcony that sells scrolls, so if
Ribald don't have any she may, there's the spell store, in the Promenaade,
third? level top side of the map, they have a nice selection of scrolls also.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Me wrote:

> jim figurski wrote:
> > Me <Me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> > yes she's been in the sewer for hours, my girlfriend have been
> > traveling trying to find one..

> > i've checked at least 3 other temples and they didn't have any. One
> > of the temples was in the area where the shadow thieves (?? i'm
> > playing the game in japanese so i'm not sure if it's an accurate
> > translation!) headquaters is. Walked in there there were 2 monks in
> > red, looked like they were reading books.
> > they didn't have any then went to some area on the map that said
> > "temple area or something. Walked into 2 of the temples there and
> > they didn't have it either.
> >
> > where is the adventures mart? is that the first place you reach when
> > you come out of the dungeon?
> >

> > > Oh, and ring of earth control will do that also if you have that.>
> >

> > i wish, don't have it though.
> >
> > thanks, i'll try looking some more.
> >
> > jim
> Yes Adventurers Mart is in the Promenade, where you come out, there's
> a guy standing outside of it, trying to entice prople in to there,
> you may be able to find the ring of earth control in there, I forget
> where I pick mine up at, but it seems to me it's early in the game so
> it's either there or the copper coranet, in the slums.
>
> In the AM there's a lady up in the back of the balcony that sells
> scrolls, so if Ribald don't have any she may, there's the spell
> store, in the Promenaade, third? level top side of the map, they have
> a nice selection of scrolls also.

IIRC, ring of earth control at D'Arnise Keep (re: Nalia)

Jim, there should be a Stone to Flesh in the temple just slightly north of
where you come out of the dungeon.

Its very small, just another door, have a look in there.

Ceo-

"Ceowulf" <ceo@NOSPAMii.ATALLnet> wrote in message news:<42201444$0$21893$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>...
> Jim, there should be a Stone to Flesh in the temple just slightly north of
> where you come out of the dungeon.
>
> Its very small, just another door, have a look in there.
>
> Ceo-

thanks you guys! i found it!
jim