BT Headsets from Motorola via Cingular, why not come with ..

Tags:
  • Cingular
  • Headsets
  • Motorola
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
June 23, 2005 8:37:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I've purchased both the HS810 and the HS850 from Cingular and both only come
with the headset and a Wall Charger.

When I was in Office Depot the other day I saw them there and they had other
items included in the package, Lanyard, travel Charger, etc. What gives?

Is there a stripped down version that Cingular is selling? The Price is not
stripped down, its more if anything...

Am I crazy or should my HS850 have come with more then just the headset and
the Wall Charger?

Thanks,
Scott<=-

More about : headsets motorola cingular

Anonymous
June 23, 2005 11:26:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Mine only came with the headset and charger, it was the North American
version, dark grey in color.
The euro version that is black in color came with the lanyard and case.
"Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote in message
> I've purchased both the HS810 and the HS850 from Cingular and both only
come
> with the headset and a Wall Charger.
>
> When I was in Office Depot the other day I saw them there and they had
other
> items included in the package, Lanyard, travel Charger, etc. What gives?
>
> Is there a stripped down version that Cingular is selling? The Price is
not
> stripped down, its more if anything...
>
> Am I crazy or should my HS850 have come with more then just the headset
and
> the Wall Charger?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott<=-

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 12:56:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

all depends on who the distributor is determines what comes with it.
Cingular sells the headset with home charger. In WI it is $99 for the
HS850. (hint: cheaper on ebay)

they do not sell a 'stripped' version, whoever they get merchandise
from packaged what Cingular told them what they wanted.

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:37:44 GMT, "Scott Townsend"
<scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote:

>I've purchased both the HS810 and the HS850 from Cingular and both only come
>with the headset and a Wall Charger.
>
>When I was in Office Depot the other day I saw them there and they had other
>items included in the package, Lanyard, travel Charger, etc. What gives?
>
>Is there a stripped down version that Cingular is selling? The Price is not
>stripped down, its more if anything...
>
>Am I crazy or should my HS850 have come with more then just the headset and
>the Wall Charger?
>
>Thanks,
> Scott<=-

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 12:56:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Ya, I got mine from Ebay, the first one was defective, and was the Euro
version, meaning black and came with lanyard and case including wall
adaptor, but the only replacement they had at time of exchange was the NA
version, dark grey with only charger. I didn't care, i just wanted my
equipment and was happy they did an exchange! At the time it matched my
dark grey V551m, but now I have my V635 and it doesn't really match, time
for the permanent marker lol

!