I'm crushing your head!

In article <425fdb05$0$2719$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>Rice Rocks
>http://www.presidentreagan.info/images/rice_crushing_heads.jpg

I thought she was pointing out the size of W's pecker.

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

> I thought she was pointing out the size of W's pecker.

That just doesn't make sense. Everyone knows dicks are naturally
proportional to the size of one's balls, and GWB's got the biggest balls of
them all!

In article <4260137c$0$2680$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> I thought she was pointing out the size of W's pecker.
>
>That just doesn't make sense. Everyone knows dicks are naturally
>proportional to the size of one's balls, and GWB's got the biggest balls of
>them all!

Does anybody in his administration ever make sense? LMAO!!!

In article <4260137c$0$2680$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> I thought she was pointing out the size of W's pecker.
>
>That just doesn't make sense. Everyone knows dicks are naturally
>proportional to the size of one's balls, and GWB's got the biggest balls of
>them all!

Another way to put it would be.....has balls when wielding a pen but has no
balls when wielding a F-102. Sure does take some big balls to send Americans
to their death when he himself couldn't handle it when his country needed him.

> I did in the past and I did above admit that he helped certain parts of
> the
> economy but like I stated you need all parts to work well for a sustained
> recovery. I just hope that he does whats needed to put us back on track.
> I'm
> thinking that the last hurdle would be to get oil prices under control. If
> he
> can manage that(no more invasion threats)then the economy will have a full
> recovery.

But high oil prices combined with America's vast untapped oil resources
position America in a firm advantage against other countries that are
competing with it, especially China.

In article <42651a7b$0$22426$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> I did in the past and I did above admit that he helped certain parts of
>> the
>> economy but like I stated you need all parts to work well for a sustained
>> recovery. I just hope that he does whats needed to put us back on track.
>> I'm
>> thinking that the last hurdle would be to get oil prices under control. If
>> he
>> can manage that(no more invasion threats)then the economy will have a full
>> recovery.
>
>But high oil prices combined with America's vast untapped oil resources
>position America in a firm advantage against other countries that are
>competing with it, especially China.

Holy smokes we agree on something. The oil prices being so high are dragging
down oil dependent industries and tapping those reserves might be in our best
interest right now. I even support the limited drilling that Bush got into law
for the wildlife refuge in Alaska.

>>But high oil prices combined with America's vast untapped oil resources
>>position America in a firm advantage against other countries that are
>>competing with it, especially China.
>>
> Holy smokes we agree on something. The oil prices being so high are
> dragging
> down oil dependent industries and tapping those reserves might be in our
> best
> interest right now. I even support the limited drilling that Bush got into
> law
> for the wildlife refuge in Alaska.

Errr.... um.... I hate oil! No drilling in Alaska! Go China!....

AUGH! I feel so dirty!