PS2 Online Games

Last response: in Video Games
April 15, 2005 11:06:43 PM

Hi

I have recently bought a network adapter and got my PS2 online. What
games are worth buying with a strong online community. The only one I
seem to see mentioned frequently is Socom 2. I like first person
shooters, racing games, or football games. I don't mind how old they are
as long as you can still get a game online easy enough. Thanks.

Ian

More about : ps2 online games

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 11:06:44 PM

The bulk of the online games the online aspect dies off fairly soon
after release. SOCOM and SOCOM2 are probably THE most active still of
any of them. That and maybe Madden or 2k5 football or Tiger Woods...have
not been online in any of the last few though in quite sometime.

Ian Hutchinson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have recently bought a network adapter and got my PS2 online. What
> games are worth buying with a strong online community. The only one I
> seem to see mentioned frequently is Socom 2. I like first person
> shooters, racing games, or football games. I don't mind how old they are
> as long as you can still get a game online easy enough. Thanks.
>
> Ian
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 5:35:56 PM

Ian Hutchinson wrote:

> I have recently bought a network adapter and got my PS2 online. What
> games are worth buying with a strong online community. The only one I
> seem to see mentioned frequently is Socom 2. I like first person
> shooters, racing games, or football games.

Sports-wise, Burnout 3, TOCA 2, Tony Hawks 4 and FIFA 2004/5 are
reasonably active... I play them all online fairly regularly.
April 16, 2005 5:35:59 PM

massivegrooves wrote:

> The bulk of the online games the online aspect dies off fairly soon
> after release. SOCOM and SOCOM2 are probably THE most active still of
> any of them. That and maybe Madden or 2k5 football or Tiger Woods...have
> not been online in any of the last few though in quite sometime.

Sadly the PAL version of Madden doesn't have online play :/
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 5:36:00 PM

Calum Benson wrote:
> massivegrooves wrote:
>

>> The bulk of the online games the online aspect dies off fairly soon
>> after release. SOCOM and SOCOM2 are probably THE most active still of
>> any of them. That and maybe Madden or 2k5 football or Tiger
>> Woods...have not been online in any of the last few though in quite
>> sometime.
>

> Sadly the PAL version of Madden doesn't have online play :/

Is this person in the UK...I didn't catch that, sorry.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 7:51:47 PM

massivegrooves wrote:

> Calum Benson wrote:
>
>> massivegrooves wrote:
>>

>>> The bulk of the online games the online aspect dies off fairly soon
>>> after release. SOCOM and SOCOM2 are probably THE most active still of
>>> any of them. That and maybe Madden or 2k5 football or Tiger
>>> Woods...have not been online in any of the last few though in quite
>>> sometime.
>>

>> Sadly the PAL version of Madden doesn't have online play :/
>

> Is this person in the UK...I didn't catch that, sorry.

Hi

Yes I am in the UK. Is Socom 2 good online and still being played and is
it worth getting the headset version. Ta.
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 9:09:32 AM

Get KILLZONE...that's all ya need!!

news:D 3r0ph$ae2$1@dorito.esatclear.ie...