MLB on PSP

Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.

RnR Lesnar

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:34:55 -0500, "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com>
spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.
>
>RnR Lesnar

I rented a copy. It was badly scratched, and the sound kept cutting out. I
wasn't real impressed with the control scheme, and it was lacking in game modes.
Nothing can beat MVP 2005.

Galley

I'm waiting to see how MVP turns out, though MLB is the only one with online
play.

RnR Lesnar

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm waiting to see how MVP turns out, though MLB is the only one with
> online play.

The head to head on IGN says that the two games control virtually
identically and that they left out some extras from MVP. I already own it
for Xbox so I will probably pick this one up.

> RnR Lesnar
>

> "Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:34:55 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
>> <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com>
>> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
>>
>>>Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.
>>>
>>>RnR Lesnar
>>>

>> I rented a copy. It was badly scratched, and the sound kept cutting out.
>> wasn't real impressed with the control scheme, and it was lacking in game
>> modes.
>> Nothing can beat MVP 2005.
>>
>> --
>> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
>> Galley

"Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:34:55 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
<rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com>
> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
>
> >Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.
> >
> >RnR Lesnar
> >

> I rented a copy. It was badly scratched, and the sound kept cutting out.
> wasn't real impressed with the control scheme, and it was lacking in game
modes.
> Nothing can beat MVP 2005.
>
> --
> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
> Galley

He said PSP.