MLB on PSP

Last response: in Video Games
April 16, 2005 3:34:55 AM

Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.

RnR Lesnar

More about : mlb psp

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 7:13:59 AM

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:34:55 -0500, "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com>
spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.
>
>RnR Lesnar

I rented a copy. It was badly scratched, and the sound kept cutting out. I
wasn't real impressed with the control scheme, and it was lacking in game modes.
Nothing can beat MVP 2005.

Galley
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 7:38:14 AM

I'm waiting to see how MVP turns out, though MLB is the only one with online
play.

RnR Lesnar

"Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:34:55 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
> <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com>
> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
>
>>Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.
>>
>>RnR Lesnar
>>

> I rented a copy. It was badly scratched, and the sound kept cutting out.
> wasn't real impressed with the control scheme, and it was lacking in game
> modes.
> Nothing can beat MVP 2005.
>
> --
> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
> Galley
April 17, 2005 12:12:03 AM

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 3qitq$c5a$1@news.datasync.com...
> I'm waiting to see how MVP turns out, though MLB is the only one with
> online play.

The head to head on IGN says that the two games control virtually
identically and that they left out some extras from MVP. I already own it
for Xbox so I will probably pick this one up.

> RnR Lesnar
>

> "Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:34:55 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
>> <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com>
>> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
>>
>>>Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.
>>>
>>>RnR Lesnar
>>>

>> I rented a copy. It was badly scratched, and the sound kept cutting out.
>> wasn't real impressed with the control scheme, and it was lacking in game
>> modes.
>> Nothing can beat MVP 2005.
>>
>> --
>> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
>> Galley

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 9:54:12 PM

"Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:34:55 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
<rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com>
> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
>
> >Has anyone played MLB for the PSP? Gamespot gave it a 8.0.
> >
> >RnR Lesnar
> >

> I rented a copy. It was badly scratched, and the sound kept cutting out.
> wasn't real impressed with the control scheme, and it was lacking in game
modes.
> Nothing can beat MVP 2005.
>
> --
> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
> Galley

He said PSP.
!