1 computer multi users

I was installing some trial version games on under a
specific user account on our new XP PC. Have kids using
same computer and wanted them to have access too. After
the install the games are only available to me. Thought
I needed to "share the folder" to have other users have
access to these games, but that didn't work. Some other
software I've installed automatically showing in other
users account. Does anyone know how I establish access
to other users?
1 answer Last reply
More about computer multi users

    It depends on the program but games need admin it run on
    HOME version. They do no no things from a security view.

    SJ

Configuration Computers Games Windows XP