Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Antec Earthwatts Power SUpply

Last response: in Components
March 12, 2012 11:07:09 AM

Is Antec Earthwatts Power SUpply worth buying ? its cheaper than corsair TXV2 750.

i have a phenom ii x4960t and SLI gtx 550ti SLI ,

i need a good power supply which can fulfill it . Queestion is Will Antec Earthwatts Power SUpply Will do ?

Is it good psu ?

and other question , is this Eggxpert Tiered Power Supply List good ? - http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/323050.aspx

it says Antec Earthwatts is good .

Best solution

March 12, 2012 11:20:42 AM

with all power supplies you have a <%5 chance of getting a dud. but overall antec makes great power supplies and their earthwatts is just one of their high efficiency product lines.
a b ) Power supply
March 12, 2012 12:33:51 PM

Stick with the Antec, they have a good reputation while the Eggxprt sounds like a cheapo chinese mass produced firecracker.
Related resources
March 12, 2012 1:28:00 PM

a earthwatts psu is a good and well known psu with reputation and its good for your built.:) 

March 12, 2012 1:57:36 PM

I've got Antec Earthwatts PSUs over 4 years old still running fine, they're very quiet too.
March 12, 2012 5:02:00 PM

das_stig said:
Stick with the Antec, they have a good reputation while the Eggxprt sounds like a cheapo chinese mass produced firecracker.

thats not a power supply name its a sister site of newegg.com it provides advise on buying.
March 12, 2012 5:44:06 PM

farrengottu said:
thats not a power supply name its a sister site of newegg.com it provides advise on buying.

dude can i ask u one question ? where are u from ? i mean which country ?

i wrote the quest. in a hurry and if u read it carefully its written - eggxpert tiered power supply "list".
i didnt say that its a name of psu
March 13, 2012 11:49:38 AM

pratmodi said:
dude can i ask u one question ? where are u from ? i mean which country ?

i wrote the quest. in a hurry and if u read it carefully its written - eggxpert tiered power supply "list".
i didnt say that its a name of psu

umm.... sorry but i didnt quote you. so that comment wasnt for you. it was for das_stig.
edit: and im in colorado. and i read your question and understood it.
March 21, 2012 7:42:12 AM

Best answer selected by pratmodi.
!