Sign in with
Your question

Problem with CPU

Last response: in CPUs
March 12, 2012 7:06:57 PM

Hi all, i want to ask what is that: when computer is started it opens My Computer, Internet Browser, etc. for many seconds, e.g. 5sec. before I don't have that problem, that is just started immediatly, speed is very slow, it floods... before of that i have opened My Documents for 1 sec. ot lower, but now i have checked that with fresh installed OS/Windows, with NEW HDD, with new memory i have checked everything passed ok, but I don't have checked CPU or Mainboard maybe i think is from there, any comments, please? with Live CD i don't have that problems, but i have clocked my CPU before and it works 5/6 months on 3.30GHz, by default is 2.83.

CPU: Core 2 Quad 2.83GHz, 6mb cache
Mem: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Kinston
MB: Asus P5G41T-M LX (Very bad, I think) :")
Power: 1000W Thermaltake
Video: GeForce Asus 295

help.

More about : problem cpu

a b à CPUs
March 12, 2012 7:54:01 PM

Check your start up folder and see if somehow program items are in it and starting with windows.
m
l
a b à CPUs
March 12, 2012 10:04:32 PM

If you had the problem and still do after re-installing Windows, then you forgot yo format the drive before installing (which wipes out everything). Looks like it found the old install of Windows and reinstalled itself, thereby not fixing the problem. The mobo and CPU aren't going to cause programs to open, only Windows does that.
m
l
!