  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 8:46:53 PM

the psp is being recalled do to the screens there are so called pixels
missing and glitches in every 2 out of three psp's.
mine is just fine so im happy.
I heard theylle come out again some time in may or june

More about : psp recall

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 3:20:47 PM

I've been able to hold three PSPs so far, and haven't noticed a single
bad pixel. Bad pixels are pretty common in LCD devices (and CCD
devices like cameras), so it wouldn't surprise me if one cropped up now
and then, but 2 in 3 doesn't seem to gel with my experience.

I actually have LCD computer monitors with minor defects, one with a
hot pixel, and one with two dead pixels. They were bad brand-new out
of the box. I think that it's inevitable with most array-based
electronics. It certainly doesn't bother me much.

The resolution on the PSP is so good that a bad pixel or two shouldn't
impact your gaming, photo, or video experience, even if you were to
have a minor defect.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 1:27:07 PM

"hockeyjerk10 via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message
> the psp is being recalled do to the screens there are so called pixels
> missing and glitches in every 2 out of three psp's.
> mine is just fine so im happy.
> I heard theylle come out again some time in may or june

The first one I got from Wal Mart had a bad pixel, I took it back and they
replaced it, the new one is fine and they still have several PSP packages
with & without the movie and game bundled.