Computer crashing

Allejo

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
Hello everybody.

I have a problem on my computer, it's been 1 month, and could not find the solution yet. 1 month ago when it bought already started giving problems. The first was the network, was a darn lag! Was only solved after I installed Windows 7 Service Pack 1. In the store you bought it, took three times the machine. The memories have been replaced but the problem persists, in games like Left 4 Dead 2, Battlefield 3, Combat Arms and others, can not play quietly, giving few meaningless locked, can not find the solution to this problem. I formatted my computer today and to no avail, the lockups persist and not to lag internet. I try to enter the teamspeak 3, but it is impossible, any server that is, examples, United States, Brazil, Uruguay reaches incredible 3000ms. I live in Brazil. I have two computers at home, and the other normal, there was never any kind of crash or lag internet.

What can I do to solve these crashes?

Current configuration of my computer:
AMD FX-6100 3.3 ghz
MB Asus M5A97
Memory RAM Kingston HyperX memory (2x4GB ddr3 1600mhz)
EVGA GTX 550 TI
Corsair 600W CXV2
HD 1TB Hitachi SATA 3, 7200 RPM

The other computer, which works normal;

AMD Athlon X3 455 3.3GHz
MB Asus M2N68AM-SE2
Memory RAM Kingston (2x2 gb ddr2)
Corsair 650W TXV2
ASUS Geforce 9500GT
Seagate 500GB HD

I do not know what I do personal, the problem persists. The computer is still under warranty. I've done testing programs: HD Tune, SiSoftware Sandra, 3DMark, NemTest86 +. And we found no error.

I'm really upset, so I can not for example, be quiet and play because just hangs. With google chrome browser, after 30 minutes the pc freezes. Reason: Watching videos on youtube.

I do not know if the problem is on the motherboard, because as I mentioned, I've had problems with the network.

Thanks for listening, guys.

I used google translator, because my English is not good.

jrego7

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
I've had issues with latency before. I cut it in half using leatrix latency fix. Changes the way packets are processed I believe. Instead of waiting for a pair it processes each packet instantly I believe. Give that a shot see if it helps. But 3000 that's extreme latency right there. If you have a wireless network someone may be eating up all of your bandwidth.

morbious81

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
That's a lot of information, and unfortunately there is a bit lost in translation. I'll see If I can be any help to you though.

Steps I would take are.

1. Go to the asus website for your Motherboard and download/update all drivers for the motherboard. especialy any LAN drivers.

2. After installing drivers restart the machine, and check speeds.

if you still have an issue

3. shut down the machine. and all machines attached to the network.

4. unplug your router, and modem. leave them unplugged for at least 10 seconds.( I wait 30 just to be sure)

5. Plug in the modem, wait for it to completely cycle up. 10 seconds-1 min.

6. After the modem is up do the same thing with your router.

7. After the router is up turn your machine back on, and test the network again.

I really hope this halps you. and I'm not too far off of what you where looking for.