What Mid-Size cases fit a H100?

hotthree

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
Everything the above have said...Another case not mentioned nearly enough is Fractal design cases. The one I like is the MIDI ARC by Fractal.

It actually offsets the H100 so that it will not interfere with the memory. Its a sleek design with no side window unless you feel crafty enough to build one.

I like the clean look but if you want a window go for 650d.

AdrianPerry

Distinguished

Still don't see the need to spend so much money on a cooler like this. For less than 1/4 of the price coolers like the Hyper 212/EVO or even my own Arctic Freezer 13 can keep an i5-2500k cool at over-clocks of 4.6GHz+

All that extra money saved could be better put towards the next best GPU or an SSD :)

mahatmacoat

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
Very likely so...but lower temps mean lower noise.

It certainly does in my case. Plus of course, effectively longer life.

It also gives me an upgrade path of low temps....longer life, lower noise.

Ok, not an exact science, but some overkill does give some security, and peace of mind

Works very well for me

whatsthatnoise

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
Also aesthetics come into play. You can hide the radiator in the top (depending on your case). Watercooling can possibly look very nice and clean and that is important for a lot of people. Otherwise there wouldn't be cases with windowed side panels. ;)

Uther39

Distinguished

That Sir is bolderdash, as i have said case with said cooler, fitted in the roof, a system i built for a friend.