Untold Legends.... And it goes on and on and on...

Ok so I am lvl 38 Knight, critting for up to 5k when I use the top
discipline, and I killthe Shadow God, and walla am I done... Ohhhh no. After
a few more quests, I am hopefully near the end but it appears I will ding
off lvl 40 before I am done.

Sad part. At lvl 21, I got the best weapons in the game I have found 2
1handed blunts, both doing 365 damage and I set one for lightning and one
for fire. I have since not found any better weapons. Both of them start with
the name Fierce.

Armor, I keep finding better and better chest peices.

But I have yet found any items to allow me to make my own stonegrip items
etc.

Best bow I have found for Knight is 265 damage.

Now it could be random on what weapons are generated but, I have ytet to
find an edged weapon over 265 in damage, and few whanded over 300.

Ok, so tonight, I thought I had finnished the game.... Killed the Shadowed
God for the Second time. Get a killer multi page scrolling epilogue "movie"
with back story lines etc. and what do you know, when its done there I am
standing and so I save and recall to town... And low and behold, Im given
even more quests.

For those of you doubting longevity on this game, forget it, for $39 bucks,
this is a must have long term game w/ replayability out the ying yang. I'm
not even done playing a Knight and can go back and do different quests as 3
other classes if I wanted.

"Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> writes:

> I have found 2 1handed blunts,

Even Cheech and Chong would have trouble with a 2-handed blunt.

Try the veal, I'll be here all week,

Nick

--
# sigmask (lambda deprecation version) 20041028 || feed this to a python
print ''.join([chr(ord(x)-1) for x in 'Ojdl!Wbshjti!=ojdlAwbshjti/psh?'])

"Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
> Ok so I am lvl 38 Knight, critting for up to 5k when I use the top
> discipline, and I killthe Shadow God, and walla am I done... Ohhhh no.
After
> a few more quests, I am hopefully near the end but it appears I will ding
> off lvl 40 before I am done.
>
> Sad part. At lvl 21, I got the best weapons in the game I have found 2
> 1handed blunts, both doing 365 damage and I set one for lightning and one
> for fire. I have since not found any better weapons. Both of them start
with
> the name Fierce.
>
> Armor, I keep finding better and better chest peices.
>
> But I have yet found any items to allow me to make my own stonegrip items
> etc.
>

> Best bow I have found for Knight is 265 damage.
>

> Now it could be random on what weapons are generated but, I have ytet to
> find an edged weapon over 265 in damage, and few whanded over 300.

At least we have one great game which justifies owning a PSP, I'd like to
see more like it.

I've got several nice blunt weapons brown text names with nice special
effects but nothing that does the damge yours does, however I have a bow
which is close.

TRENDING THREADS