evil SP2 while installing SP2 i heard a strange noise come..

while i was half way installing SP2 my hard drive disk made a strange
noise and i couldnt move mouse or anything . After that i had do a
system do a system restore and take off SP2 which cause more problems
than i needed . after that i had insert the Windows XP home Disk and
reinstall it all over again Grrrr . what caused this problem?
3 answers Last reply
More about evil installing heard strange noise come

    googlefan281 wrote:
    > while i was half way installing SP2 my hard drive disk made a strange
    > noise and i couldnt move mouse or anything . After that i had do a
    > system do a system restore and take off SP2 which cause more problems
    > than i needed . after that i had insert the Windows XP home Disk and
    > reinstall it all over again Grrrr . what caused this problem?

    If your hard disk made a strange noise, then perhaps the pure size of the
    Service Pack wrote to a part of your hard drive that is defective.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    No think to it.
    tSK, tSK, TO CheapAIDisk.

    SJ

    ultimately
    >responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know
    what you are
    >getting into before you jump in with both feet.
    >

    >.

    SP2 is not responsible for the general state of your HDD..

    "googlefan281" <robertoberhoff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > while i was half way installing SP2 my hard drive disk made a strange
    > noise and i couldnt move mouse or anything . After that i had do a
    > system do a system restore and take off SP2 which cause more problems
    > than i needed . after that i had insert the Windows XP home Disk and
    > reinstall it all over again Grrrr . what caused this problem?

Configuration Customization Windows XP