evil SP2 while installing SP2 i heard a strange noise come..

while i was half way installing SP2 my hard drive disk made a strange
noise and i couldnt move mouse or anything . After that i had do a
system do a system restore and take off SP2 which cause more problems
than i needed . after that i had insert the Windows XP home Disk and
reinstall it all over again Grrrr . what caused this problem?

googlefan281 wrote:
> while i was half way installing SP2 my hard drive disk made a strange
> noise and i couldnt move mouse or anything . After that i had do a
> system do a system restore and take off SP2 which cause more problems
> than i needed . after that i had insert the Windows XP home Disk and
> reinstall it all over again Grrrr . what caused this problem?

If your hard disk made a strange noise, then perhaps the pure size of the
Service Pack wrote to a part of your hard drive that is defective.

--
<- Shenan ->

No think to it.
tSK, tSK, TO CheapAIDisk.

SJ

research for
>yourself before you take any advice - you are the one
ultimately
>responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know
what you are
>getting into before you jump in with both feet.
>

>.

SP2 is not responsible for the general state of your HDD..