game title?

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2005 12:00:08 AM

I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
Thanks!

More about : game title

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 12:10:57 AM

Adnan wrote:

> I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
> character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
> weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
> Thanks!

Nevermind. Found it.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 12:10:58 AM

"Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Adnan wrote:
>>
>> I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
>> character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
>> weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
>> Thanks!
>
> Nevermind. Found it.

Was it Rygar?
April 19, 2005 2:35:23 PM

Fred Liken wrote:

> "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Adnan wrote:
> >>
> >> I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
> >> character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
> >> weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
> >> Thanks!
> >
> > Nevermind. Found it.
>
> Was it Rygar?

Yeah.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 2:56:02 PM

> Fred Liken wrote:
>>
>> "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>> > Nevermind. Found it.
>>
>> Was it Rygar?
>
> Yeah.

Did you ever play the NES version? I've beaten that about a million times.
It's just got replay value for me for some reason. The PS2 version was
actually why I bought a PS2. Glad I finally got the PS2, but the PS2 Rygar
was a let down. I still bust out the NES version occasionally.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 3:52:00 AM

Fred Liken wrote:

> "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Fred Liken wrote:
> >>
> >> "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> >> Was it Rygar?
> >
> > Yeah.
>
> Did you ever play the NES version? I've beaten that about a million times.
> It's just got replay value for me for some reason. The PS2 version was
> actually why I bought a PS2. Glad I finally got the PS2, but the PS2 Rygar
> was a let down. I still bust out the NES version occasionally.

Nope. Never played it on the NES. Maybe I will.
!