game title?

I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about game title

    Adnan wrote:

    > I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
    > character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
    > weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
    > Thanks!

    Nevermind. Found it.

    "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Adnan wrote:
    >>
    >> I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
    >> character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
    >> weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
    >> Thanks!
    >
    > Nevermind. Found it.

    Was it Rygar?

    Fred Liken wrote:

    > "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > Adnan wrote:
    > >>
    > >> I remember reading about a game, got great reviews, with the main
    > >> character wielding a shield attached to a chain which is used as a
    > >> weapon. Can someone tell me the title?
    > >> Thanks!
    > >
    > > Nevermind. Found it.
    >
    > Was it Rygar?

    Yeah.

    > Fred Liken wrote:
    >>
    >> "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    >> > Nevermind. Found it.
    >>
    >> Was it Rygar?
    >
    > Yeah.

    Did you ever play the NES version? I've beaten that about a million times.
    It's just got replay value for me for some reason. The PS2 version was
    actually why I bought a PS2. Glad I finally got the PS2, but the PS2 Rygar
    was a let down. I still bust out the NES version occasionally.

    Fred Liken wrote:

    > "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > Fred Liken wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Adnan" <bekat@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    > >> Was it Rygar?
    > >
    > > Yeah.
    >
    > Did you ever play the NES version? I've beaten that about a million times.
    > It's just got replay value for me for some reason. The PS2 version was
    > actually why I bought a PS2. Glad I finally got the PS2, but the PS2 Rygar
    > was a let down. I still bust out the NES version occasionally.

    Nope. Never played it on the NES. Maybe I will.

Console Gaming Games Video Sony Video Games