do you lose your rollover minutes if you change plans and/..

I have a tremendous number of rollover minutes available on my
1000-minute shared family plan, and was thinking of dropping a phone
and/or moving to a smaller-base minute plan . if I do this, do I lose
all my saved rollover minutes ?
2 answers Last reply
More about lose rollover minutes change plans

    In article <1119568887.377977.154060@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    "question" <question@pookmail.com> wrote:

    > I have a tremendous number of rollover minutes available on my
    > 1000-minute shared family plan, and was thinking of dropping a phone
    > and/or moving to a smaller-base minute plan . if I do this, do I lose
    > all my saved rollover minutes ?

    I've changed plans and kept the minutes, not sure about dropping a phone
    though.

    No, you don't loose your rollover minutes.

    "question" <question@pookmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a tremendous number of rollover minutes available on my
    > 1000-minute shared family plan, and was thinking of dropping a phone
    > and/or moving to a smaller-base minute plan . if I do this, do I lose
    > all my saved rollover minutes ?

Cingular Internet Service Providers