Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

do you lose your rollover minutes if you change plans and/..

Tags:
  • Cingular
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
June 23, 2005 8:21:27 PM

I have a tremendous number of rollover minutes available on my
1000-minute shared family plan, and was thinking of dropping a phone
and/or moving to a smaller-base minute plan . if I do this, do I lose
all my saved rollover minutes ?

More about : lose rollover minutes change plans

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:17:55 AM

In article <1119568887.377977.154060@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"question" <question@pookmail.com> wrote:

> I have a tremendous number of rollover minutes available on my
> 1000-minute shared family plan, and was thinking of dropping a phone
> and/or moving to a smaller-base minute plan . if I do this, do I lose
> all my saved rollover minutes ?

I've changed plans and kept the minutes, not sure about dropping a phone
though.
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 7:56:16 AM

No, you don't loose your rollover minutes.