Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

GIGABYTE VGA-Card Radeon HD5770 1024MB

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
October 13, 2011 10:39:33 AM

Hello, I'm not that much of a pc-technician so I need a little help. I have a laptop, not the best processor: Pentium P6100 on a Pacard Bell that runs 2Ghz on a dualcore I believe. The OS is Windows7 x64 with 4GB RAM. Now I was wondering if the graphics card in the title would help me get not superb but decent graphics in games, or is my core specs too weak? Would love a reply.

By the way I already have a AMD ATI Radeon HD 5470 card that came with the laptop, would I see any remarkable difference or would I need to up the RAM and or CPU performance?

Edit: My display is a 15.6" HD LCD with max resolution of 1366x768.
Powersupply if that's what PSU stands for; Lite-On/LiteOn Model PA-1650-22, Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz. Output: 19V. 65W.
I'm from Norway by the way, if those numbers are different to that of UK.
I'll consider overclocking and or Crossfire. The Packard Bell is a EasyNote TK85, had problems finding that exact, it's possible that it's called something else. But I would gladly post a picture if needed. Hope that info helps more after I read the guide on posting, sorry if I missed something, be sure to let me know.

More about : gigabyte vga card radeon hd5770 1024mb

October 13, 2011 12:37:35 PM

Why is that?
a b U Graphics card
October 13, 2011 2:39:51 PM

in Summation:
==> Laptops are for convenience which is why they lack customization options [i.e too many limiting factors; size, power consumption, weight ratio, list goes on]
==> Desktops are for performance hence why they have nearly ALL the upgrade options. [i.e they don't have nearly as much restrictions are mobile laptops do]

~Coffee