Similar Card to ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (Size & Weight)

Hi peeps,

I have a Dell Inspiron One 2310 All-in-one.

I want to upgrade my graphics card for a beter gaming experience but I'm not sure if there is anything similar to the one I have. The problem is the actual size of the card. I'm not sure if any other card would fit?

I currently have: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Please help :)
6 answers Last reply
More about similar card mobility radeon 5470 size weight
  1. The problem is that your computer is built using laptop components, therefore not upgradeable. Even if it has a discrete mobile card they are not in retail and difficult to come by and other hardware limitations might play in as well.
  2. COLGeek said:

"Dell Inspiron One 2310 All-in-one"
    "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 "
  3. I can't find any info about it's motherboard...
    But looking it's "all in one" PC then I think you can't upgrade or add any graphic on that PC.
  4. Sorry, but I misled the OP. This Dell AIO is more laptop than desktop and I don't see an upgrade path for the video adapter it uses. See this link for the model's system manual:

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/InsOne2310/en/sm/index.htm

You might be able to contact Dell and ask if a stronger (compatible) audio video board is available for this system. Otherwise, you are stuck with what you have.

I recently helped another member with an AIO video question that did support standard PCIe video cards. Mea culpa.
  5. Not what I wanted to hear. lol. Thanx for the help everybody.. much appreciated :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Inspiron Mobility Radeon HD ATI Graphics Product