Sign in with
Your question

Similar Card to ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (Size & Weight)

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 13, 2011 4:25:45 PM

Hi peeps,

I have a Dell Inspiron One 2310 All-in-one.

I want to upgrade my graphics card for a beter gaming experience but I'm not sure if there is anything similar to the one I have. The problem is the actual size of the card. I'm not sure if any other card would fit?

I currently have: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Please help :) 
a c 1365 U Graphics card
October 13, 2011 4:50:16 PM

The problem is that your computer is built using laptop components, therefore not upgradeable. Even if it has a discrete mobile card they are not in retail and difficult to come by and other hardware limitations might play in as well.
m
l
Related resources
a c 189 U Graphics card
October 14, 2011 5:00:38 AM

I can't find any info about it's motherboard...
But looking it's "all in one" PC then I think you can't upgrade or add any graphic on that PC.
m
l
a c 218 U Graphics card
October 14, 2011 11:32:58 AM

Sorry, but I misled the OP. This Dell AIO is more laptop than desktop and I don't see an upgrade path for the video adapter it uses. See this link for the model's system manual:

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/InsOne231...

You might be able to contact Dell and ask if a stronger (compatible) audio video board is available for this system. Otherwise, you are stuck with what you have.

I recently helped another member with an AIO video question that did support standard PCIe video cards. Mea culpa.
m
l
October 15, 2011 10:30:10 AM

Not what I wanted to hear. lol. Thanx for the help everybody.. much appreciated :) 
m
l
!