Example of processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
You know, I don't care if English may be your second language. You wouldn't stand on your street corner and yell out "EXAMPLE OF PROCESSOR!" in your native language and expect anything other than a "what the hell are you talking about" glare. Use google translate, http://translate.google.com/ type your question in your language, convert it to English, and then post it.

And apologies to the moderator, but why do these types of things pop up all the time in the forums? I am all for helping people, but trying to weed through some of these forum posts is a chore sometimes.
core-i7-3960x-sandy-bridge-e-x79,0-I-314946-13.jpg

Intel Core i7-3960X

2011 version - Core i7-3960X without the labels. 3.3Ghz / 6 cores L1 32KB L2 256KB L3 15MB cache on CPU die.
2.27Billion transistor count.
4faa3__techpreview2012-sandybridgeedie-big.jpg

1991 version - AMD Am386DX-33 33Mhz / single core. L1 cache on the motherboard, separate math co-processor chip.
275,000K transistor count
gse_multipart67065.jpg

ngoy

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
You know, I don't care if English may be your second language. You wouldn't stand on your street corner and yell out "EXAMPLE OF PROCESSOR!" in your native language and expect anything other than a "what the hell are you talking about" glare. Use google translate, http://translate.google.com/ type your question in your language, convert it to English, and then post it.

And apologies to the moderator, but why do these types of things pop up all the time in the forums? I am all for helping people, but trying to weed through some of these forum posts is a chore sometimes.

Solution

ebalong

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2011
Conroe, when the walls fell!

Back to serious mode......I am no linguist, but I have not heard of a language, even one that is radically different than AE, that doesn't require some sort of context, or "who", "what", etc. for an inquiry....

arthurh

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2002

Oh you know that is true! :pfff:

I was giving this poster a chance to weigh in on all the info provided. He didn't. He joined right early today just enough to make this post. His only post.

Now he is history, but thanks to all who put information as best as they could with what they had to work with. :sol:

Just a note; I gave everyone a Best Answer for their time. If I missed someone let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.