So, my pc worked fine, then it started random freezing/not starting sometimes.
Then one day it stopped working.
- Pressing the power button turns power on but no beeps nor screen output
- Removing the ram Does make it beep to give ram error.
- After start the Psu fan goes for 2/3 seconds then stops
- No other errors
- Motherboard out of the case on a wooden plane to check if there was a contact
- The Mobo and CPU were from my older pc, it had these kind of problems before but it fixed itself(it didn't started for 24h, crashed randomly etch...)
- The rams are ok, they were from my older pc and they never had problems
- The Psu is new so I think it shouldbe ok
- CPU is amd 955 be