Closed

NO chose as best answer link or button

Sorry if this is wrong place. Ok i Can't seem to find it anywhere ... well simple as that any help. :(
10 answers Last reply
More about chose answer link button
  1. The best answer option is only available on question type threads. It will only be seen by the member who started the thread.
  2. ZokeSe said:
    Sorry if this is wrong place. Ok i Can't seem to find it anywhere ... well simple as that any help. :(

I've just changed it for you, now you can award whomsoever you wish.
  3. aford is right,you can only select the best answer if the title is a question.

mouse,did you change this thread to a question ? because i can't see the "best answer icon" in here.
  4. Yes mate, I think that's what he was asking for.
  5. hmm,still i don't see it,and when i went to the editing section,it was still a discussion and i just made it a question,and now that i look "select as best answer" has appeared.
    weird things :lol:
  6. It changed right away when I did it, I'm sure it did! :??: Let's blame it on the revamp and run away! :lol:

I see you changed this thread, I changed the one he has in the CPU section.
  7. That's what i was thinking at first too,i thought you edited this thread at first :D
  8. My bad, I didn't read your post properly due to the Isle of Man TT races and history being made, as a biker it is my duty to get drunk on such occasions, and I was still a bit foggy when I (tried) to read your post this morning. :lol:
  9. That's OK :D,we both misunderstood our posts from the first :lol:
  10. This topic has been closed by Pyree
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports Tom's Hardware