Nvidia GTX 470 or Nvidia GTX 560?

Guys please help me in choosing between this two graphic card. give me about its advantages and disadvantage.
16 answers Last reply
More about nvidia nvidia
  1. well,first of all, tell us your FULL specs here...
  2. The 560 is equal or better and does so with less heat, less power, less noise and is probably cheaper (?) than the 470.

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/330?vs=311
  3. buy GTX 560 Ti or 6870~ :bounce:
  4. Ow, we're talking about non ti. Dunno then.
  5. Without full system specs the 560 gets my vote but as said the specs are needed really.

Mactronix :)
  6. guys actually i was planing to build a desktop computer. but in my future spec. i will go in

processor- intel i5 2500k
    motherboard - not yet
    memory- not yet
    power supply- gigabyte 500w it is enough? ^_^
  7. I have a GTX 560 (non-Ti). It has a very easy OC of 930/1860 using Afterburner. At that level is slightly faster than a GTX 470 (and about the same as a stock Ti), uses less power and dumps less heat in the room. Cost $180. It tried a GTX 470 about this time last year. Felt like I had a space heater running in the room (and I returned it).
  8. in december :)
  9. I will choose 560 because it is newer and better, but if you can add some budget, i will suggest 560Ti or 6870. a little money bring lots performance.
    btw, I recommand gigabyte for his fans' design, quiet and good heat dissipation~
  10. I recommended Nvidia GTX 560. It is better than GTX 470.

Check this link, read carefully and see the difference specially texel and pixel rate and then decide which card you will have to purchased.

http://www.hwcompare.com/10983/geforce-gtx-470-vs-geforce-gtx-560/
  11. If this is happening in december then I would wait and see what is available then,
    if I had the choice I would have to see the exact models, I would have a very hard time choosing the 560 over the 470 its a really powerfull card, reallyl powerfull after a modest OC itss actualy an amazing card unless it has a blower fan then it sounds like a leaf blower and is as mentioned above realy hot.
  12. another theoretical build in which some kid waiting for an overpriced christmas gift...

without a real build you will not be running anything, what are your entire full system specs including monitors resolution and power supply make and model? I wouldn't be getting a gigabyte psu if your buying it new
  13. jjb8675309 said:
    another theoretical build in which some kid waiting for an overpriced christmas gift...

without a real build you will not be running anything, what are your entire full system specs including monitors resolution and power supply make and model? I wouldn't be getting a gigabyte psu if your buying it new

LOLed lots
  14. ^IDK personally I picke up my copy of LFd2 off steam last year for 5 bucks so Im set, it look slike steam is having a thq sale all this week, on monday I bought metro 2033 for 5 bucks which im also happy about :) now just to wait for BF3...
  15. if it was steam that you were referring to when you said valve then they usually have multiple weeks worth of sales in late november/december I believe but honestly they have sales all the time so just keep an eye out
  16. The 470 is faster than the non Ti 560, but uses more power and is hotter. Personally I would get the 470 because faster is better, and I don't live in a closet so I don't really care about fan noise and heat.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Nvidia Graphics