Sign in with
Your question

New (Watercooling) Case!

Last response: in Components
March 15, 2012 2:26:50 PM

Hi there. I do have the Cooler Master HAF X case right now! I will upgrade and maybe buy a new watercooling. I have heard that the HAF X isn't so good for watercooling so I was thinking about buying the new NZXT Switch 810. Is this a good case both for air and watercooling? I have also looked at the Bitfenix Colossus, I think it's a very cool and fancy case! The price range on these cases is perfect. Like the Corsair 800D is too expensive. I really want a big tower, but not needed if it looks great and is good. Any recommended cases for watercooling? And please give some comeback for the Switch 810 and the Colossus.

English is not my native language so please respect.

More about : watercooling case

a b ) Power supply
March 15, 2012 3:25:45 PM

Get a corsair 700d which is cheaper and if you want the side window by a 800d side window for like 20$, Corsair 800d is a amazing watercooling case.
March 15, 2012 9:15:34 PM

There's an article on the homepage about a few watercooling cases, I'm not sure if they are all in your budget. Watercooling as in custom loop, correct?
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
March 15, 2012 9:51:37 PM

Building With NZXT's Switch 810

This is probably the best case for WC under $200. The 810 has more potential for WC loops than Colossus.
March 16, 2012 6:11:37 AM

Thanks!
a b ) Power supply
March 16, 2012 10:48:01 AM

veb95 said:
Hi there. I do have the Cooler Master HAF X case right now! I will upgrade and maybe buy a new watercooling. I have heard that the HAF X isn't so good for watercooling so I was thinking about buying the new NZXT Switch 810.

who said HAF X isn't good for watercooling.it's a very large tower that can fir heavy SLi setups and watercooling setups.google it.Switch is great but if you already have HAF X than no need to change.it's a great case.
a b ) Power supply
March 16, 2012 9:14:26 PM

the Switch 810. got good reviews and good potential for w/c . The haf - anything needs to be shunned at this point on the grounds of over familiarity alone . Other than that go for a big case for room to build ( no knucle scraping ) and future upgrades . gl :) 
!