Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Local Toys R Us had to send it's PSP shipment back to the ..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 7:55:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

It was selling so poorly that corporate had them send it back to the
warehouse for redistribution rather than place more orders. They even have
one on demo. About what you would expect though since the interest was
quite a bit less than Sony, et al, expected, but was predicted by people who
were simply dismissed as kooks.

Looking forward to see what happens once they get some must haves out for
it, etc.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 7:55:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:42681272$0$51515$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> It was selling so poorly that corporate had them send it back to the
> warehouse for redistribution rather than place more orders. They even
have
> one on demo. About what you would expect though since the interest was
> quite a bit less than Sony, et al, expected, but was predicted by people
who
> were simply dismissed as kooks.
>
> Looking forward to see what happens once they get some must haves out for
> it, etc.

Whatever you say. Unless your TRU ordered 150 units, sold 10, and wants to
use the space for something else, I don't believe you. Are you sure they
just didn't sell out? The local Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy have no more
PSP's...and it isn't because they ordered too many units and shipped them
back. They also have around 30 DS units sitting around, and they haven't
shipped those back either.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 8:55:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
news:o MWdnTJO3O1_hPXfRVn-rA@comcast.com...

> Whatever you say. Unless your TRU ordered 150 units, sold 10, and wants
> to
> use the space for something else, I don't believe you.

Talked to the manager when I was there. He was talking about how corperate
had them put out the demo unit out of the stock on hand, not as a Sony
supplied demo unit, etc.

> Are you sure they just didn't sell out?

I don't know why he would lie about it. He was geeking over it, actually.

> The local Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy have no more
> PSP's...and it isn't because they ordered too many units and shipped them
> back. They also have around 30 DS units sitting around, and they haven't
> shipped those back either.

That's not the case in this case. Target has over half of their launch
allotment.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 9:36:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
news:o MWdnTJO3O1_hPXfRVn-rA@comcast.com...
> Whatever you say. Unless your TRU ordered 150 units, sold 10, and wants
to
> use the space for something else, I don't believe you. Are you sure they
> just didn't sell out? The local Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy have no
more
> PSP's...and it isn't because they ordered too many units and shipped them
> back. They also have around 30 DS units sitting around, and they haven't
> shipped those back either.

Looks like dumbass Freddie is bored with his life again.
Time to stir the pot.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 9:36:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:JvSdnZ_pH7xlgfXfRVn-ow@suscom.com...
>
> "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
> news:o MWdnTJO3O1_hPXfRVn-rA@comcast.com...
>> Whatever you say. Unless your TRU ordered 150 units, sold 10, and wants
> to
>> use the space for something else, I don't believe you. Are you sure they
>> just didn't sell out? The local Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy have no
> more
>> PSP's...and it isn't because they ordered too many units and shipped them
>> back. They also have around 30 DS units sitting around, and they haven't
>> shipped those back either.
>
> Looks like dumbass Freddie is bored with his life again.
> Time to stir the pot.

Hey, I'm just telling you what the manager told me. I guess this simple
fact that they had to send them back hurts you personally or something, so
you feel the need to defend it, Mr. Brownshirt?
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 9:36:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:426820df$0$51572$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:JvSdnZ_pH7xlgfXfRVn-ow@suscom.com...
> >
> > "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
> > news:o MWdnTJO3O1_hPXfRVn-rA@comcast.com...
> >> Whatever you say. Unless your TRU ordered 150 units, sold 10, and
wants
> > to
> >> use the space for something else, I don't believe you. Are you sure
they
> >> just didn't sell out? The local Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy have no
> > more
> >> PSP's...and it isn't because they ordered too many units and shipped
them
> >> back. They also have around 30 DS units sitting around, and they
haven't
> >> shipped those back either.
> >
> > Looks like dumbass Freddie is bored with his life again.
> > Time to stir the pot.
>
> Hey, I'm just telling you what the manager told me. I guess this simple
> fact that they had to send them back hurts you personally or something, so
> you feel the need to defend it, Mr. Brownshirt?

Nah, it's just that we doubt the veracity of your story. Retailers send
something back when the manufacturer recalls an item or requests that items
be sent back (such as in the case of books which are no longer selling and
need to be replaced by newer books, or when a standard edition of a DVD is
about to be replaced by a special edition of the same DVD) or if the item is
seasonal or if there was an error in the order and they received far more
than they asked for. I suppose if one location received too many and
another location received too few, a retailer might also move product from
one location to another, but they wouldn't deplete their entire inventory.

I've never heard of a retailer sending back a non-defective
product--especially a game system which has just been on the shelves for
less than a month--because it isn't selling "as well as expected." Heck, my
local TRU still has Dreamcast games on the shelf, and my local Target kept t
he Nokia N-Gage on display for several months despite not selling a single
one of them. As long as the retailer doesn't need the space for something
more profitable, it isn't worth the time and effort to take the item off the
shelf and send it back to their warehouse.

On the other hand, I suppose if you spend your time standing outside your
TRU chanting "Don't buy a PSP!," perhaps you scared off all the potential
customers... :) 
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 12:58:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
news:lNKdndrC5MU43_XfRVn-ig@comcast.com...

>> Hey, I'm just telling you what the manager told me. I guess this simple
>> fact that they had to send them back hurts you personally or something,
>> so
>> you feel the need to defend it, Mr. Brownshirt?

> Nah, it's just that we doubt the veracity of your story. Retailers send
> something back when the manufacturer recalls an item or requests that
> items
> be sent back (such as in the case of books which are no longer selling and
> need to be replaced by newer books, or when a standard edition of a DVD is
> about to be replaced by a special edition of the same DVD) or if the item
> is
> seasonal or if there was an error in the order and they received far more
> than they asked for. I suppose if one location received too many and
> another location received too few, a retailer might also move product from
> one location to another, but they wouldn't deplete their entire inventory.

Um, Toys r Us have their own warehouses. No one said they sent them back to
Sony, but back to the TRU warehouse for redistribution to other TRUs.

> I've never heard of a retailer sending back a non-defective
> product--especially a game system which has just been on the shelves for
> less than a month--because it isn't selling "as well as expected."

Yeah, no one said they sent it back to Sony.

> Heck, my
> local TRU still has Dreamcast games on the shelf, and my local Target kept
> t
> he Nokia N-Gage on display for several months despite not selling a single
> one of them. As long as the retailer doesn't need the space for something
> more profitable, it isn't worth the time and effort to take the item off
> the
> shelf and send it back to their warehouse.

Um, yes it is if there is another store that can sell them.

> On the other hand, I suppose if you spend your time standing outside your
> TRU chanting "Don't buy a PSP!," perhaps you scared off all the potential
> customers... :) 

Why would I do that?
April 22, 2005 2:03:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

What a Dumbass...

They sent them back,,,OMFG..Do you look as stupid as that sounds....They
sent them back....HAHAHA
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:03:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote in message
news:GqV9e.961$yd7.753@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com...
> What a Dumbass...
>
> They sent them back,,,OMFG..Do you look as stupid as that sounds....They
> sent them back....HAHAHA

As always, the fool laughs when he hears the truth.
April 22, 2005 3:39:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:42681272$0$51515$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> It was selling so poorly that corporate had them send it back to the
> warehouse for redistribution rather than place more orders. They even
> have one on demo. About what you would expect though since the interest
> was quite a bit less than Sony, et al, expected, but was predicted by
> people who were simply dismissed as kooks.
>
> Looking forward to see what happens once they get some must haves out for
> it, etc.

It may be that in that particular store they were not being sold so Sony
decided they would be better served in an area which had sold out.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:39:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:39:01 +0100, "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>
>"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>news:42681272$0$51515$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>> It was selling so poorly that corporate had them send it back to the
>> warehouse for redistribution rather than place more orders. They even
>> have one on demo. About what you would expect though since the interest
>> was quite a bit less than Sony, et al, expected, but was predicted by
>> people who were simply dismissed as kooks.
>>
>> Looking forward to see what happens once they get some must haves out for
>> it, etc.
>
>It may be that in that particular store they were not being sold so Sony
>decided they would be better served in an area which had sold out.
>
In my area you have to show up on Tues, afternoon when Fedex gets
their or their gone till next week..
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:39:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:3cqoceF6mr07dU1@individual.net...
>
> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> news:42681272$0$51515$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>> It was selling so poorly that corporate had them send it back to the
>> warehouse for redistribution rather than place more orders. They even
>> have one on demo. About what you would expect though since the interest
>> was quite a bit less than Sony, et al, expected, but was predicted by
>> people who were simply dismissed as kooks.
>>
>> Looking forward to see what happens once they get some must haves out for
>> it, etc.
>
> It may be that in that particular store they were not being sold so Sony
> decided they would be better served in an area which had sold out.

It's not Sony's to allocate at this point, but Toys r us. They're the ones
reallocating it, and actually for that very reason, you're right.
April 22, 2005 1:51:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
news:lNKdndrC5MU43_XfRVn-ig@comcast.com...

> I've never heard of a retailer sending back a non-defective
> product--especially a game system which has just been on the shelves for
> less than a month--because it isn't selling "as well as expected." Heck,
> my
> local TRU still has Dreamcast games on the shelf, and my local Target kept
> t
> he Nokia N-Gage on display for several months despite not selling a single
> one of them. As long as the retailer doesn't need the space for something
> more profitable, it isn't worth the time and effort to take the item off
> the
> shelf and send it back to their warehouse.

My brother works in sales here in the UK and they use a very common system
of sale or return. If a product does not sell they can indeed return it
without penalty. I don't know if Sony use the same system but I would
expect if they did they would demand more than one month before receiving
stock back.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:51:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

IT'S NOT BEING SENT BACK TO SONY.

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:3crs94F6oqsg8U1@individual.net...
>
> "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
> news:lNKdndrC5MU43_XfRVn-ig@comcast.com...
>
>> I've never heard of a retailer sending back a non-defective
>> product--especially a game system which has just been on the shelves for
>> less than a month--because it isn't selling "as well as expected." Heck,
>> my
>> local TRU still has Dreamcast games on the shelf, and my local Target
>> kept t
>> he Nokia N-Gage on display for several months despite not selling a
>> single
>> one of them. As long as the retailer doesn't need the space for
>> something
>> more profitable, it isn't worth the time and effort to take the item off
>> the
>> shelf and send it back to their warehouse.
>
> My brother works in sales here in the UK and they use a very common system
> of sale or return. If a product does not sell they can indeed return it
> without penalty. I don't know if Sony use the same system but I would
> expect if they did they would demand more than one month before receiving
> stock back.
>
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 5:58:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

In article <42681272$0$51515$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>
>It was selling so poorly that corporate had them send it back to the
>warehouse for redistribution rather than place more orders. They even have
>one on demo. About what you would expect though since the interest was
>quite a bit less than Sony, et al, expected, but was predicted by people who
>were simply dismissed as kooks.
>
>Looking forward to see what happens once they get some must haves out for
>it, etc.
>
>


LMAO! Grasp at those straws little fella!
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 5:58:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
news:Y8Yae.3555$Zi.2408@fed1read04...
> In article <42681272$0$51515$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
> fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>>
>>It was selling so poorly that corporate had them send it back to the
>>warehouse for redistribution rather than place more orders. They even
>>have
>>one on demo. About what you would expect though since the interest was
>>quite a bit less than Sony, et al, expected, but was predicted by people
>>who
>>were simply dismissed as kooks.
>>
>>Looking forward to see what happens once they get some must haves out for
>>it, etc.
>>
>>
>
>
> LMAO! Grasp at those straws little fella!

Dude, it's the truth. I'm sorry if that makes you feel the need to make fun
of me. :( 
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 1:14:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

> You're a twit, what do I care? I'm telling the truth.

If you didn't care, you would have ended your jihad against the PSP long
ago.

RnR Lesnar
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:23:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 4iu0b$lkf$1@news.datasync.com...
>
>> You're a twit, what do I care? I'm telling the truth.
>
> If you didn't care, you would have ended your jihad against the PSP long
> ago.

Perhaps the only reason you think it's a jihad is because you're a narrow
sighted zealot yourself? Why is telling the truth a "jihad"? You hear the
truth and you wig out. It's pathetic.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 3:27:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
news:Vk8be.3589$Zi.954@fed1read04...

>>Um, why would this be a reason that they would lose money? They moved
>>product from areas where it was selling poorly and sent it to a market
>>that
>>needed product. What's so hard to understand about that, silly twat?
>>
> All products in their stores are selling poorly. They simply do not know
> how
> to market things properly. Its easy to understand puddin pie.

Surprising statement from you seeing as you just got all non sequitor.

>>Um, this market, it very much has.
>>
> Don't let the fact that it has kicked ass get in the way of your little
> fantasy.

It hasn't here.

>>So far, the games don't offer much in the reason of buying one.
>>
> Its a good thing that most level headed people

How would you know? Level headed people are repulsed by you.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 7:46:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

In article <426d0afc$0$84110$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>
>"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:D 4iu0b$lkf$1@news.datasync.com...
>>
>>> You're a twit, what do I care? I'm telling the truth.
>>
>> If you didn't care, you would have ended your jihad against the PSP long
>> ago.
>
>Perhaps the only reason you think it's a jihad is because you're a narrow
>sighted zealot yourself? Why is telling the truth a "jihad"? You hear the
>truth and you wig out. It's pathetic.
>
>
LOL!!! Its only true in Freds Fantasy Land. Do you drive an Aspen wagon with a
red and white fabric top Fred?
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 7:46:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
news:Zg8be.3587$Zi.1514@fed1read04...

>>Perhaps the only reason you think it's a jihad is because you're a narrow
>>sighted zealot yourself? Why is telling the truth a "jihad"? You hear
>>the
>>truth and you wig out. It's pathetic.

> LOL!!! Its only true in Freds Fantasy Land.

It's the truth.

> Do you drive an Aspen wagon with a red and white fabric top Fred?

No, a white BMW 545i, why?
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 8:13:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

What you have said is about as true as getting 72 virgins for blowing
yourself up.

RnR Lesnar


"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:426d0afc$0$84110$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 4iu0b$lkf$1@news.datasync.com...
>>
>>> You're a twit, what do I care? I'm telling the truth.
>>
>> If you didn't care, you would have ended your jihad against the PSP long
>> ago.
>
> Perhaps the only reason you think it's a jihad is because you're a narrow
> sighted zealot yourself? Why is telling the truth a "jihad"? You hear
> the truth and you wig out. It's pathetic.
>
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 8:29:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 4jmi4$v68$1@news.datasync.com...
> What you have said is about as true as getting 72 virgins for blowing
> yourself up.

Corporate had them send back their PSPs because they weren't selling.
That's the truth. Get over it, already, you numb skull fan-boy.
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 12:19:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

> I'm telling the truth. Sorry that you are so shallow you can't accept the
> truth.


Liar.

RnR Lesnar
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 12:29:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 4k4uk$52p$1@news.datasync.com...

> Liar.

Dude, I don't swear but if there ever was a time to, it would be now. It's
the truth. Just accept it and get over it. It's not even that hard to
imagine, either. I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time with it.
If they have PSPs in one store and none in another, what's so unbelievable
about them shipping them from one TRU to another? I mean, come on... what's
so unbelievable, idiot?
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 3:21:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:426d991a$0$94504$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 4k4uk$52p$1@news.datasync.com...
>
>> Liar.
>
> Dude, I don't swear but if there ever was a time to, it would be now.
> It's the truth. Just accept it and get over it. It's not even that hard
> to imagine, either. I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time with
> it. If they have PSPs in one store and none in another, what's so
> unbelievable about them shipping them from one TRU to another? I mean,
> come on... what's so unbelievable, idiot?

With each post, you make me even more sure that you're a liar.

RnR Lesnar
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 8:38:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

In article <426d198e$0$84173$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>
>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>news:Zg8be.3587$Zi.1514@fed1read04...
>
>>>Perhaps the only reason you think it's a jihad is because you're a narrow
>>>sighted zealot yourself? Why is telling the truth a "jihad"? You hear
>>>the
>>>truth and you wig out. It's pathetic.
>
>> LOL!!! Its only true in Freds Fantasy Land.
>
>It's the truth.
>
In Freds fantasy land.

>> Do you drive an Aspen wagon with a red and white fabric top Fred?
>
>No, a white BMW 545i, why?
>
>
Yeah I bet. You need to stop living in fantasy land all the time Fred.
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 10:43:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
news:8Bjbe.3678$Zi.277@fed1read04...
> In article <426d198e$0$84173$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
> fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
> >
> >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> >news:Zg8be.3587$Zi.1514@fed1read04...
> >
> >>>Perhaps the only reason you think it's a jihad is because you're a
narrow
> >>>sighted zealot yourself? Why is telling the truth a "jihad"? You hear
> >>>the
> >>>truth and you wig out. It's pathetic.
> >
> >> LOL!!! Its only true in Freds Fantasy Land.
> >
> >It's the truth.
> >
> In Freds fantasy land.
>
> >> Do you drive an Aspen wagon with a red and white fabric top Fred?
> >
> >No, a white BMW 545i, why?
> >
> >
> Yeah I bet. You need to stop living in fantasy land all the time Fred.

LOL!
He owns a BMW 545i but bitches about a handheld system that cost $249?
You are dead on about fantasy land, more like island.
Will Tattoo (aka Freddy) ever stop with his lies?
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 2:24:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Because you are a complete idiot. That's been covered.

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 4kfkd$9eh$1@news.datasync.com...
>
> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> news:426d991a$0$94504$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:D 4k4uk$52p$1@news.datasync.com...
>>
>>> Liar.
>>
>> Dude, I don't swear but if there ever was a time to, it would be now.
>> It's the truth. Just accept it and get over it. It's not even that hard
>> to imagine, either. I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time with
>> it. If they have PSPs in one store and none in another, what's so
>> unbelievable about them shipping them from one TRU to another? I mean,
>> come on... what's so unbelievable, idiot?
>
> With each post, you make me even more sure that you're a liar.
>
> RnR Lesnar
>
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 2:25:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HpednUcpB8GihvPfRVn-gw@suscom.com...

> LOL!

> He owns a BMW 545i but bitches about a handheld system that cost $249?

Rich people don't blow money, son. You need to figure that out so you can
get off food stamps and what not. :( 
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 10:15:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

In article <HpednUcpB8GihvPfRVn-gw@suscom.com>, boodybandit@hotmail.com
says...
>
>
>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>news:8Bjbe.3678$Zi.277@fed1read04...
>> In article <426d198e$0$84173$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
>> fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>> >
>> >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> >news:Zg8be.3587$Zi.1514@fed1read04...
>> >
>> >>>Perhaps the only reason you think it's a jihad is because you're a
>narrow
>> >>>sighted zealot yourself? Why is telling the truth a "jihad"? You hear
>> >>>the
>> >>>truth and you wig out. It's pathetic.
>> >
>> >> LOL!!! Its only true in Freds Fantasy Land.
>> >
>> >It's the truth.
>> >
>> In Freds fantasy land.
>>
>> >> Do you drive an Aspen wagon with a red and white fabric top Fred?
>> >
>> >No, a white BMW 545i, why?
>> >
>> >
>> Yeah I bet. You need to stop living in fantasy land all the time Fred.
>
>LOL!
>He owns a BMW 545i but bitches about a handheld system that cost $249?
>You are dead on about fantasy land, more like island.
>Will Tattoo (aka Freddy) ever stop with his lies?
>
>
He learns from his hero of deception. Have you ever heard of a little lie used
to start a war?
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 10:17:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

In article <426e5cd4$0$90595$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>
>"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:HpednUcpB8GihvPfRVn-gw@suscom.com...
>
>> LOL!
>
>> He owns a BMW 545i but bitches about a handheld system that cost $249?
>
>Rich people don't blow money, son. You need to figure that out so you can
>get off food stamps and what not. :( 
>
>
Speak for yourself Freddy. Its the difference between being rich and thinking
your rich Freddy.
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 10:17:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
news:o Avbe.3737$Zi.1874@fed1read04...

>>Rich people don't blow money, son. You need to figure that out so you can
>>get off food stamps and what not. :( 

> Speak for yourself Freddy. Its the difference between being rich and
> thinking
> your rich Freddy.

lol. You're quite ignorant, my friend. Do you even know the basic
demographics of the average millionaire? Of course not.
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 1:20:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:426e5c86$0$90557$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> Because you are a complete idiot. That's been covered.

There you go again. You're a habitual liar


RnR Lesnar
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 2:21:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

I think it's funny how big of a dumb ass you're making yourself look. I'm
telling the truth. Everything you say is silly.

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 4mstl$9ct$1@news.datasync.com...
>
> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> news:426e5c86$0$90557$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>> Because you are a complete idiot. That's been covered.
>
> There you go again. You're a habitual liar
>
>
> RnR Lesnar
>
>
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 2:30:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

In article <426e87c5$0$90549$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>
>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>news:o Avbe.3737$Zi.1874@fed1read04...
>
>>>Rich people don't blow money, son. You need to figure that out so you can
>>>get off food stamps and what not. :( 
>
>> Speak for yourself Freddy. Its the difference between being rich and
>> thinking
>> your rich Freddy.
>
>lol. You're quite ignorant, my friend. Do you even know the basic
>demographics of the average millionaire? Of course not.
>
>
I passed the million mark in my active assets account back in 1999(I have to
put much thanks to Southwest Airlines profit sharing and stock splits all
through the 90's). I guess when you are one these things don't really matter
to you.
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 3:23:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

What's funny is reading each of your temper tantrum responses. Oh, and
you're a liar.

RnR Lesnar


"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:426f046d$0$84098$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>I think it's funny how big of a dumb ass you're making yourself look. I'm
>telling the truth. Everything you say is silly.
>
> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 4mstl$9ct$1@news.datasync.com...
>>
>> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> news:426e5c86$0$90557$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>>> Because you are a complete idiot. That's been covered.
>>
>> There you go again. You're a habitual liar
>>
>>
>> RnR Lesnar
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 6:41:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 4n44t$cat$1@news.datasync.com...
> What's funny is reading each of your temper tantrum responses. Oh, and
> you're a liar.

Call them.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 10:26:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

RnR Lesnar wrote:
> You're a sad individual.

I'm curious, which store did you call?

BTW, regardless if Fred is telling the truth or not, it is common
practice for TRU stores to do such a thing.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 1:39:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
news:1114694813.983533.183300@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>
> RnR Lesnar wrote:
>> You're a sad individual.
>
> I'm curious, which store did you call?
>
> BTW, regardless if Fred is telling the truth or not, it is common
> practice for TRU stores to do such a thing.

Yep, all stores like that do this kind of thing with vacuums, DVD players,
etc, etc, etc. Only a mind numb fanbot would wig out about it.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 7:48:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

RnR Lesnar wrote:
> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> news:4270f51c$0$73711$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> > "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> > news:1114694813.983533.183300@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> >>
> >> RnR Lesnar wrote:
> >>> You're a sad individual.
> >>
> >> I'm curious, which store did you call?
> >>
> >> BTW, regardless if Fred is telling the truth or not, it is common
> >> practice for TRU stores to do such a thing.
> >
> > Yep, all stores like that do this kind of thing with vacuums, DVD
players,
> > etc, etc, etc. Only a mind numb fanbot would wig out about it.
>
> Liar.

So what store did you call?
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 8:47:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:4270f51c$0$73711$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> news:1114694813.983533.183300@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> RnR Lesnar wrote:
>>> You're a sad individual.
>>
>> I'm curious, which store did you call?
>>
>> BTW, regardless if Fred is telling the truth or not, it is common
>> practice for TRU stores to do such a thing.
>
> Yep, all stores like that do this kind of thing with vacuums, DVD players,
> etc, etc, etc. Only a mind numb fanbot would wig out about it.

Liar.

RnR Lesnar
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 11:00:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

RnR Lesnar wrote:
> > So what store did you call?
>
> I thought you would have gotten it by now that I'm just pissing
around with
> Fred just to tick him off. It's hilarious watching him throw his
temper
> tantrums.

So you lied. Ok, fair enough.
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 12:54:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
news:1114728532.133263.59110@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>
> RnR Lesnar wrote:
>> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> news:4270f51c$0$73711$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>> > "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>> > news:1114694813.983533.183300@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>> >>
>> >> RnR Lesnar wrote:
>> >>> You're a sad individual.
>> >>
>> >> I'm curious, which store did you call?
>> >>
>> >> BTW, regardless if Fred is telling the truth or not, it is common
>> >> practice for TRU stores to do such a thing.
>> >
>> > Yep, all stores like that do this kind of thing with vacuums, DVD
> players,
>> > etc, etc, etc. Only a mind numb fanbot would wig out about it.
>>
>> Liar.
>
> So what store did you call?

I thought you would have gotten it by now that I'm just pissing around with
Fred just to tick him off. It's hilarious watching him throw his temper
tantrums.

RnR Lesnar
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 4:41:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
news:1114783223.261038.25400@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>
> RnR Lesnar wrote:
>> > So what store did you call?
>>
>> I thought you would have gotten it by now that I'm just pissing
> around with
>> Fred just to tick him off. It's hilarious watching him throw his
> temper
>> tantrums.
>
> So you lied. Ok, fair enough.

Or he called and found out it was true...

But, really, acting like a moron to troll is quite sad indeed.
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 8:18:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:4272711b$0$84140$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> news:1114783223.261038.25400@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> RnR Lesnar wrote:
>>> > So what store did you call?
>>>
>>> I thought you would have gotten it by now that I'm just pissing
>> around with
>>> Fred just to tick him off. It's hilarious watching him throw his
>> temper
>>> tantrums.
>>
>> So you lied. Ok, fair enough.
>
> Or he called and found out it was true...
>
> But, really, acting like a moron to troll is quite sad indeed.

The fact that you are a moron and you troll is what is truly sad.

RnR Lesnar
>
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 11:37:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Speaking of truth, anyone notice there is a hoard of preowned DS's
available for sale? If anyone can say that about the PSP, do let me
know. Wait, no PSPs have sold, so thus there are none to give out.

Amongst the hoard of preowned DS's available for resell is my former
unit.

- Richard Hutnik
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 3:22:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

> Speaking of truth, anyone notice there is a hoard of preowned DS's
> available for sale? If anyone can say that about the PSP, do let me
> know. Wait, no PSPs have sold, so thus there are none to give out.

There were some at GameSpot this weekend. Personally, it's worth the 50
bucks to get a new one, IMHO.

> Amongst the hoard of preowned DS's available for resell is my former
> unit.

Took quite a hit to the pocket book buying it to turn around and sell it
back for pennies on the dollar. You probably should have waited until you
were sure you wanted it. Maybe next time.
!