ASRock P67 PRO3 (B3) boot looping

chlusniembousniem

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
Hello
At first, sorry for my very bad english.
I have a motherboard ASRock P67 Pro3 (B3) and i5 2500K Intel
Today in the morning I left the computer under the influence of OCCT to check temperature stress. So the 10 minutes I watched it and did not want to come up to 70C. In the afternoon, when I woke up, computer turning on for 1 second and off for 3 seconds and loop this forever. Every time when I switch power off and switch to on it's the same. I took out and put different components but still the same. I took the BIOS batterie, changed jumper place but still the same. Once when I quick changed jumper, it turned on for longer, Dr. Debug (LED) turned on too and pc speaker began to beep 3 times.
Surely OCCT stress disables the errors at high temperatures. Maybe it's some Sleep mode or something? Please help

RAM - proper (tested on the old computer)
POWER - I think it's correct, even before I plugged in an old 650W was the same.
GRAPHICS - good because I mounted GPU from old comp.
CPU and motherboard - something it must be because even when I disconnected everything from the chassis it was the same
I think it processor *** I don't know in what way (I had 1.340 voltage at 4700MHz)

Zjenep

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
It looks like the clear CMOS was succesful.

If you get a repeating series of 3 beeps then there is a memory related issue.

Please test the modules 1 by 1 in different slots. When you test them on your old system, then also 1 by 1.

The memory controller is integrated in the CPU. It could be a faulty CPU. Or a contact issue with the socket pins (bent pins or cooler too tight).

Faulty motherboard is also possible.