View Playboy pics and vid on PSP!

Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2005 5:24:17 AM

I saw this on the wired news while surfing with the psp.
I went to playboys site and sure enough they have where you can
download free pics and a vid formatted especially for our beloved
psp.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 5:24:18 AM

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>I saw this on the wired news while surfing with the psp.
> I went to playboys site and sure enough they have where you can
> download free pics and a vid formatted especially for our beloved
> psp.

They talk about it on IGN as well. There is also a way to play multiplayer
Twisted Metal, Ridge Racer, and Tony Hawk with one game disk. You start a
multiplayer session and take out the disk, then when it is searching for an
opponent, you put the disk in the other psp.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 5:24:19 AM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
> >I saw this on the wired news while surfing with the psp.
> > I went to playboys site and sure enough they have where you can
> > download free pics and a vid formatted especially for our beloved
> > psp.
> >

> They talk about it on IGN as well. There is also a way to play
multiplayer
> Twisted Metal, Ridge Racer, and Tony Hawk with one game disk. You start a
> multiplayer session and take out the disk, then when it is searching for
an
> opponent, you put the disk in the other psp.

Now that's a neat trick.

Thanks
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 9:53:54 PM

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>I saw this on the wired news while surfing with the psp.
> I went to playboys site and sure enough they have where you can
> download free pics and a vid formatted especially for our beloved
> psp.

Hooray! Now you can jerk off on the road when there's no TV, magazines, or
Internet access available!! A perfect gift for the on the go pud puller!
!