Best monitor for 3d /2d with NVIDIA GT520

Hello,
I just bought an Acer Aspire X3990 - i5-2300 2.8 GHz ( 8GB DDR3 RAM) with the NVIDIA GT520 as graphics card, and I am wondering which might be the best options for a MONITOR with 3d/2D.
I saw the Samsung Syncmaster S23A750D and the Asus VG236H, which one would you use with my congiguration.
Other suggestions of monitors for my pc configuration would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
2 answers Last reply
More about best monitor nvidia gt520
  1. i'm not sure about the samsung one but if you want to play in 3d using nvidia cards you're going to need monitor that are certified for nvidia 3d vision. btw i dont think your GTS250 is strong enough to handle games in stereoscopic 3D.
  2. I suggest an upgrade to the gtx 570, personally. I can vouch for Acer's 27" 3D monitor. The brightness can really be cranked up to compensate for any darkening experienced when using the 3D glasses. nVidia's just done a refresh so you would probably want to see Asus' new 27" display as well. For a smaller size, and smaller price, Asus' 23" displays are well spoken of.

Edit: In addition to the 3D, using a 120hz refresh rate in day-to-day windows stuff is really nice.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Monitors Graphics Product