Fifa 2005 PSP

Hi there does anyone know the release date for the above game. I have
ordered it on Ebay and have now been told by the seller that it isnt out yet
in the US.

Ta
2 answers Last reply
More about fifa 2005

    "Igirisujin" <mjupforit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there does anyone know the release date for the above game. I have
    > ordered it on Ebay and have now been told by the seller that it isnt out
    yet
    > in the US.
    >
    > Ta

    I still can't believe you ordered something off Ebay that isn't even out
    yet.

    More importantly, when is Winning Eleven / PRo Evolution coming out for the
    PSP?

    I never normally do that its just that the advert didn't say it was a
    preorder and I had read somewhere that it was a PSP release date release.
    I have to say though Im a pro evo kind of guy too so FiFa will be a stepping
    stone.
    "Ragemaster Randy" <vivasawee@yahoo.comski> wrote in message

    > "Igirisujin" <mjupforit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi there does anyone know the release date for the above game. I have
    > > ordered it on Ebay and have now been told by the seller that it isnt out
    > yet
    > > in the US.
    > >
    > > Ta
    >
    > I still can't believe you ordered something off Ebay that isn't even out
    > yet.
    >
    > More importantly, when is Winning Eleven / PRo Evolution coming out for
    the
    > PSP?

Console Gaming PlayStation Video Games