Fifa 2005 PSP

Hi there does anyone know the release date for the above game. I have
ordered it on Ebay and have now been told by the seller that it isnt out yet
in the US.

Ta

"Igirisujin" <mjupforit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there does anyone know the release date for the above game. I have
> ordered it on Ebay and have now been told by the seller that it isnt out
yet
> in the US.
>
> Ta

I still can't believe you ordered something off Ebay that isn't even out
yet.

More importantly, when is Winning Eleven / PRo Evolution coming out for the
PSP?

I never normally do that its just that the advert didn't say it was a
preorder and I had read somewhere that it was a PSP release date release.
I have to say though Im a pro evo kind of guy too so FiFa will be a stepping
stone.