Bluetooth headset

Hi all
I am thinking of buying a headset for my computer. The thing is that I
have a dlink bluetooth usb adapter on my computer. Will I be able to
purchase any bluetooth headset and use them as a computer headset? Like
for example: I buy a sonyericsson bluetooth headset and then use it on
the comp. I thought I could swat two flies in one hit by using it for my
mobilephone as well.
Thanks

KNM
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth headset

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:29:30 GMT, KNM <elakdjNOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

    > I am thinking of buying a headset for my computer. The thing is that I
    > have a dlink bluetooth usb adapter on my computer. Will I be able to
    > purchase any bluetooth headset and use them as a computer headset? Like
    > for example: I buy a sonyericsson bluetooth headset and then use it on
    > the comp. I thought I could swat two flies in one hit by using it for my
    > mobilephone as well.

    Any current Bluetooth headset should work with the DLink adapter and again
    that same any headset should also work with your cell phone. I have the
    prejudice that an independent manufacturer will give better support for
    vicarious connections from their headsets than manufacturers who are
    mainly targeting headset at the users of their own products. They all can
    work, but I fear that say Nokia or Motorola support departments may be
    less interested in solving problems than say Jabra or Plantronics whose
    main business it is to support connections with a variety of products.

    Tony

Bluetooth Gaming Headsets Computers